In its second week, TBS’ new comedy Sullivan & Son drew 2.5 million viewers last night. The third episode of the show matched last week’s 10 PM series premiere and outperformed the second episode that aired at 10:30 PM last Thursday by 9%. In demos, last night’s episode brought in 615,000 adults 18-34 (up 15% vs. last week’s two-episode average) and 1.2 million adults 18-49 (up 5%). It is still early, but the hold bodes well for the Vince Vaughn-produced comedy’s renewal chances.
'Sullivan & Son' Holds Up In Week Two
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…
- ‘Hannity’ Books Sean Spicer, Anthony Scaramucci & Reince Priebus To Spin White House Press Office Explosion
- True-Crime Anthology Series From Nick Antosca & Michelle Dean In Works At Hulu
- ‘Happy!’: Joseph Reitman Cast As Main Villain In Syfy Series
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Debuts “Action-Packed” Season 8 Trailer, Praises Deceased Stuntman…
- ‘iZombie’: Robert Knepper Upped To Series Regular For Season 4 Of CW Series