In its second week, TBS’ new comedy Sullivan & Son drew 2.5 million viewers last night. The third episode of the show matched last week’s 10 PM series premiere and outperformed the second episode that aired at 10:30 PM last Thursday by 9%. In demos, last night’s episode brought in 615,000 adults 18-34 (up 15% vs. last week’s two-episode average) and 1.2 million adults 18-49 (up 5%). It is still early, but the hold bodes well for the Vince Vaughn-produced comedy’s renewal chances.
'Sullivan & Son' Holds Up In Week Two
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Latest TV News
- South Korean Cultural Minister Arrested Over Artists Blacklist
- Jimmy Kimmel Vows To Mine Donald Trump Presidency For Laughs
- More Than 200 Arrested But Protests Don’t Trump Inaugural Festivities
- Joy Reid To Trevor Noah: Media Must Study Vladimir Putin’s Authoritarian Regime To Cover President Trump
- Bill Maher Calls Trump Inaugural Address “Joyless And Ugly And Dividing”
- Did Twitter Force Obama Supporters To Follow New Trump @POTUS Account?