In its second week, TBS’ new comedy Sullivan & Son drew 2.5 million viewers last night. The third episode of the show matched last week’s 10 PM series premiere and outperformed the second episode that aired at 10:30 PM last Thursday by 9%. In demos, last night’s episode brought in 615,000 adults 18-34 (up 15% vs. last week’s two-episode average) and 1.2 million adults 18-49 (up 5%). It is still early, but the hold bodes well for the Vince Vaughn-produced comedy’s renewal chances.
'Sullivan & Son' Holds Up In Week Two
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig