In its second week, TBS’ new comedy Sullivan & Son drew 2.5 million viewers last night. The third episode of the show matched last week’s 10 PM series premiere and outperformed the second episode that aired at 10:30 PM last Thursday by 9%. In demos, last night’s episode brought in 615,000 adults 18-34 (up 15% vs. last week’s two-episode average) and 1.2 million adults 18-49 (up 5%). It is still early, but the hold bodes well for the Vince Vaughn-produced comedy’s renewal chances.
'Sullivan & Son' Holds Up In Week Two
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- Netflix Commissions Second German Production ‘Dogs Of Berlin’
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving