The third edition of the multi-network simulcast Stand Up To Cancer fundraising special is set to air live from LA’s Shrine Auditorium. ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC again are donating one hour of simultaneous commercial-free primetime space (8-9 PM ET/PT) for the show. HBO, HBO Latino, Bio, Lifetime Movie Network, Logo, MLB Network, mun2, Palladia and VH1 also have committed to the telecast so far, with more cablers expected to join in. All donations go to cancer research. Gwenyth Paltrow and Joel Gallen’s Tenth Planet Prods are executive producing the show, which like years past will include musical performances and celebrities manning phone banks. Laura Ziskin exec produced the first two telecasts in 2008 and 2010; she died of cancer in June 2011.
'Stand Up To Cancer' Returning Sept. 7
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Draws Nearly 1M Viewers In VH1 Debut
- OWN Sets Docuseries ‘Released’ & ‘Checking Inn’ For Saturday Nights This Fall
- Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine’s Show Only Because He Is Fan, “Plain And Simple”
- ‘Arrow’: Katie Cassidy To Return As Black Siren, Will Be Regular In Season 6
- NFL Approves Raiders Move To Las Vegas For 2019 Season