Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment has appointed Jed Selkowitz as SVP Strategic Marketing. Selkowitz will oversee business development of the XIX Entertainment portfolio in North America, reporting to Fuller and XIX president Robert Dodds. Selkowitz was most recently Director, Entertainment Marketing for Coca-Cola North America.
Simon Fuller's Company Hires Head Of Marketing
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Team
- 'Shameless,' 'House of Lies,' 'Episodes' Return To Showtime On January 11
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: Video
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)