Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment has appointed Jed Selkowitz as SVP Strategic Marketing. Selkowitz will oversee business development of the XIX Entertainment portfolio in North America, reporting to Fuller and XIX president Robert Dodds. Selkowitz was most recently Director, Entertainment Marketing for Coca-Cola North America.
Simon Fuller's Company Hires Head Of Marketing
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'
- Paramount Shifts 'Scouts Vs Zombies', 'Paranormal Activity 5′ Release Dates
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Bill Hader To Host 'SNL' October 11
- Veria Living Rebrands And Gets New Name – Now Z Living