EXCLUSIVE: Showtime is developing a new series from Hung co-creators Dmitry Lipkin and Colette Burson. Called Sleep No More, the Fox 21-produced supernatural thriller tells the tale of a town where the dead keep returning to life. Lipkin and Burson were the creators of The Riches and co-creators of HBO’s now cancelled moonlighting male prostitute series Hung. The husband-and-wife team will serve as executive producers and writers. This is the first project from the duo in their recent two-year deal with Fox’s cable and reality TV division. Fox 21 produces FX’s Sons Of Anarchy and Showtime’s Homeland and recently announced a two-year pod deal with Oscar-winning screenwriter Stephen Gaghan. Lipkin is repped by CAA. Burson is repped by UTA.
Showtime & 'Hung' Co-Creators Developing Supernatural Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations