EXCLUSIVE: Showtime is developing a new series from Hung co-creators Dmitry Lipkin and Colette Burson. Called Sleep No More, the Fox 21-produced supernatural thriller tells the tale of a town where the dead keep returning to life. Lipkin and Burson were the creators of The Riches and co-creators of HBO’s now cancelled moonlighting male prostitute series Hung. The husband-and-wife team will serve as executive producers and writers. This is the first project from the duo in their recent two-year deal with Fox’s cable and reality TV division. Fox 21 produces FX’s Sons Of Anarchy and Showtime’s Homeland and recently announced a two-year pod deal with Oscar-winning screenwriter Stephen Gaghan. Lipkin is repped by CAA. Burson is repped by UTA.
Showtime & 'Hung' Co-Creators Developing Supernatural Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82