EXCLUSIVE: Showtime is developing a new series from Hung co-creators Dmitry Lipkin and Colette Burson. Called Sleep No More, the Fox 21-produced supernatural thriller tells the tale of a town where the dead keep returning to life. Lipkin and Burson were the creators of The Riches and co-creators of HBO’s now cancelled moonlighting male prostitute series Hung. The husband-and-wife team will serve as executive producers and writers. This is the first project from the duo in their recent two-year deal with Fox’s cable and reality TV division. Fox 21 produces FX’s Sons Of Anarchy and Showtime’s Homeland and recently announced a two-year pod deal with Oscar-winning screenwriter Stephen Gaghan. Lipkin is repped by CAA. Burson is repped by UTA.
Showtime & 'Hung' Co-Creators Developing Supernatural Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit