Masterpiece/WGBH said yesterday that it would co-produce ITV Studios’ upcoming series Mr. Selfridge starring Jeremy Piven. Today, ITV Studios Global Entertainment has confirmed pre-sales of the drama to Australia’s Seven Network, Sweden’s SVT, Israel’s YES DBS Satellite Services and PBS’ Masterpiece. Piven stars as the flamboyant American entrepreneur and UK department store founder Harry Gordon Selfridge who changed the way British women shopped in the early 20th century. The ten-part series is created by Andrew Davies and executive produced by Kate Lewis for ITV Studios and Rebecca Eaton for Masterpiece. It’s currently in production in London.
ITV Studios Global Closing International Deals For Jeremy Piven Series 'Mr. Selfridge'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- ITV Sees Strong Growth In 2014 Revenues; Production Arm At Nearly £1B
- Emily Watson Joins Ian McKellen & Anthony Hopkins In ‘The Dresser’ For BBC/Starz
- Inspired By Slow TV, BBC4 To Air Canal Boat Trip, Making Of A Wooden Chair
- ‘Jasmine’ Trailer: Hong Kong Film Festival Pic Looks To Thrill
- BAFTA, China Ink Scholarship Deal; Mel Brooks Bringing His Act To The UK
- ‘Focus’ Improves Upon Estimates; ‘Marigold Hotel’ Still Pretty – Intl B.O. Monday Update