The News Corp CEO is warming up to the GOP’s likely presidential nominee: “At last Romney attacks, looks better,” Rupert Murdoch tweeted this afternoon. “Keep it up! Still needs to address all Hispanics, 80 per cent Multi- cultural. Dole got 20, Bush 45.” Shortly afterward he added: “Yesterday Obama went off script, showed real self ie government omnipotent, individuals secondary. Must be big damage.” Today’s themes are a shift from a few weeks ago when Murdoch questioned whether Mitt Romney has enough fight in him. Murdoch wrote that he “Met Romney last week. Tough (Obama) Chicago pros will be hard to beat unless he drops old friends from team and hires some real pros. Doubtful.” The previous week he asked: “When is Romney going to look like a challenger? Seems to play everything safe, make no news except to burn off Hispanics.” Murdoch has 288,549 followers on Twitter — which tops the number of monthly unique readers for The Daily, his struggling tablet-based publication. Murdoch himself only follows 21 people.
Rupert Murdoch Says He Likes Mitt Romney's “Attacks”
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest Film News
- Study Finds “Little Progress” For Women In Percentage Of Non-Acting Oscar Nominations
- ‘Black Panther’ Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film’s Record-Breaking Weekend
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- Duplass Brothers Contest Finalist Film ‘Lost Bayou’ Sets Cast; Kristanna Loken Cast In ‘University Intelligence…
- ‘Paddington’s Paul King In Talks To Direct Live-Action ‘Pinocchio’ For Disney
- California’s IMDb Age Law Violates First Amendment, Federal Court Rules; SAG-AFTRA “Extremely Disappointed”…