The News Corp CEO is warming up to the GOP’s likely presidential nominee: “At last Romney attacks, looks better,” Rupert Murdoch tweeted this afternoon. “Keep it up! Still needs to address all Hispanics, 80 per cent Multi- cultural. Dole got 20, Bush 45.” Shortly afterward he added: “Yesterday Obama went off script, showed real self ie government omnipotent, individuals secondary. Must be big damage.” Today’s themes are a shift from a few weeks ago when Murdoch questioned whether Mitt Romney has enough fight in him. Murdoch wrote that he “Met Romney last week. Tough (Obama) Chicago pros will be hard to beat unless he drops old friends from team and hires some real pros. Doubtful.” The previous week he asked: “When is Romney going to look like a challenger? Seems to play everything safe, make no news except to burn off Hispanics.” Murdoch has 288,549 followers on Twitter — which tops the number of monthly unique readers for The Daily, his struggling tablet-based publication. Murdoch himself only follows 21 people.
Rupert Murdoch Says He Likes Mitt Romney's “Attacks”
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings