The News Corp CEO is warming up to the GOP’s likely presidential nominee: “At last Romney attacks, looks better,” Rupert Murdoch tweeted this afternoon. “Keep it up! Still needs to address all Hispanics, 80 per cent Multi- cultural. Dole got 20, Bush 45.” Shortly afterward he added: “Yesterday Obama went off script, showed real self ie government omnipotent, individuals secondary. Must be big damage.” Today’s themes are a shift from a few weeks ago when Murdoch questioned whether Mitt Romney has enough fight in him. Murdoch wrote that he “Met Romney last week. Tough (Obama) Chicago pros will be hard to beat unless he drops old friends from team and hires some real pros. Doubtful.” The previous week he asked: “When is Romney going to look like a challenger? Seems to play everything safe, make no news except to burn off Hispanics.” Murdoch has 288,549 followers on Twitter — which tops the number of monthly unique readers for The Daily, his struggling tablet-based publication. Murdoch himself only follows 21 people.
Rupert Murdoch Says He Likes Mitt Romney's “Attacks”
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest Film News
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’ – Film…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World – Guest…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”