EXCLUSIVE: Tbilisi, My City is a feature built on a series of 12 short films about the republic of Georgia. Ron Perlman and Sarah Dumont have just been added to the cast that already included Malcolm McDowell. Hatched by David Agiashvili, the melding of fiction and documentary is written and directed by natives of Georgia, with each story taking on a personal narrative about the republic’s capital city. Perlman plays a nameless American motorcyclist who rides through Tbilisi’s remote areas with a woman named Freedom (Dumont). McDowell’s vignette sees him as an actor who falls in love with Tbilisi after reluctantly agreeing to a one-month shoot there. Agiashvili is producing alongside Ketevan Galdavadze and Nika Agiashvili through Storyman Pictures and Iberia Film. Prouduction is currently underway. Pearlman is repped by KLWGN Entertainment. Dumont is repped by WME.
Ron Perlman Joins 'Tbilisi, My City' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors
- Michael Rooker Signs Up For ‘The Belko Experiment'; Bai Ling To Have ‘Maximum Impact’
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination