EXCLUSIVE: Tbilisi, My City is a feature built on a series of 12 short films about the republic of Georgia. Ron Perlman and Sarah Dumont have just been added to the cast that already included Malcolm McDowell. Hatched by David Agiashvili, the melding of fiction and documentary is written and directed by natives of Georgia, with each story taking on a personal narrative about the republic’s capital city. Perlman plays a nameless American motorcyclist who rides through Tbilisi’s remote areas with a woman named Freedom (Dumont). McDowell’s vignette sees him as an actor who falls in love with Tbilisi after reluctantly agreeing to a one-month shoot there. Agiashvili is producing alongside Ketevan Galdavadze and Nika Agiashvili through Storyman Pictures and Iberia Film. Prouduction is currently underway. Pearlman is repped by KLWGN Entertainment. Dumont is repped by WME.
Ron Perlman Joins 'Tbilisi, My City' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas