EXCLUSIVE: Tbilisi, My City is a feature built on a series of 12 short films about the republic of Georgia. Ron Perlman and Sarah Dumont have just been added to the cast that already included Malcolm McDowell. Hatched by David Agiashvili, the melding of fiction and documentary is written and directed by natives of Georgia, with each story taking on a personal narrative about the republic’s capital city. Perlman plays a nameless American motorcyclist who rides through Tbilisi’s remote areas with a woman named Freedom (Dumont). McDowell’s vignette sees him as an actor who falls in love with Tbilisi after reluctantly agreeing to a one-month shoot there. Agiashvili is producing alongside Ketevan Galdavadze and Nika Agiashvili through Storyman Pictures and Iberia Film. Prouduction is currently underway. Pearlman is repped by KLWGN Entertainment. Dumont is repped by WME.
Ron Perlman Joins 'Tbilisi, My City' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency