EXCLUSIVE: Robert Taylor, star of A&E Network‘s Western-tinged drama Longmire, has signed with WME in all areas. The series was just picked up for a second season after it premiered with 4.1 million total viewers, making it A&E’s most-watched scripted series debut of all time and the highest-rated new cable scripted drama of 2012 among total viewers and adults 25-54. The Australian actor continues to be repped by Australia’s Marquee Management and attorney SMGSB.
'Longmire' Star Robert Taylor To WME
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'