Rob Schneider has signed with New Wave Entertainment for management. Saturday Night Live alum Schneider most recently toplined his own comedy series Rob on CBS. His feature credits include Deuce Bigelow, Hot Chick and Grown Ups. Schneider continues to be represented by Gersh and attorney Howard Fishman, and he will continue to work with his brother/producing partner John Schneider at their From Out of Nowhere Prods.
Rob Schneider Signs With New Wave
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’
- CBS Films Sets Boston Marathon Bombing Pic ‘Patriots’ Day'; Mark Wahlberg Eyes Police Commish Ed Davis Role