Rob Schneider has signed with New Wave Entertainment for management. Saturday Night Live alum Schneider most recently toplined his own comedy series Rob on CBS. His feature credits include Deuce Bigelow, Hot Chick and Grown Ups. Schneider continues to be represented by Gersh and attorney Howard Fishman, and he will continue to work with his brother/producing partner John Schneider at their From Out of Nowhere Prods.
Rob Schneider Signs With New Wave
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- CBS Slams “Disloyal” Shari Redstone In Attempt To Toss Bylaw Change That Could Lead To Viacom Merger
- LeBron James & Channing Tatum Team For New Line Action Comedy
- Equality Writes Launches As UK Study Finds Just 16% Of Film Scribes Are Women
- ‘Old Boys’ Trailer: First Look At Edinburgh-Bound Brit Comedy Starring Alex Lawther
- ‘Vera’s On The Case For Season 9; Fox Norway’s Dreyer Adds Sweden Remit – Global Briefs
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000