Rob Schneider has signed with New Wave Entertainment for management. Saturday Night Live alum Schneider most recently toplined his own comedy series Rob on CBS. His feature credits include Deuce Bigelow, Hot Chick and Grown Ups. Schneider continues to be represented by Gersh and attorney Howard Fishman, and he will continue to work with his brother/producing partner John Schneider at their From Out of Nowhere Prods.
Rob Schneider Signs With New Wave
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'