Jim Zak, Rentrak Theatrical International’s VP of client services, told me, “It’s a corporate decision.” The movie industry’s definitive box office reporting institution announced late Friday: “Please be advised, Rentrak will not be sending Worldwide Weekend Estimates this weekend.” No mention of the Colorado movie theater shooting was mentioned by the company.
Rentrak Won't Release Worldwide Grosses This Weekend
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- Sam Rockwell Joins Scarlett Johansson In ‘Jojo Rabbit’
- Hot Cannes Title: BLOOM To Sell International On Julius Onah-Helmed ‘Luce’
- Big Tribeca Deal: Apple Pays 7-Figures For Ed Sheeran Documentary ‘Songwriter’
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Margaret French Isaac Named President Of Denise Di Novi Pictures
- ‘A Quiet Place’ Screams No. 1, ‘I Feel Pretty’ Debut, ‘Super Trooper 2’ Siren Success…