The six-miniseries Political Animals starring Sigourney Weaver as the former First Lady who divorces the president and becomes Secretary of State debuted with 2.6 million viewers Sunday night on USA Network. It’s a fairly soft start for Greg Berlanti and Laurence Mark’s political drama, which USA is pushing out on alternate platforms (Hulu, iTunes and USANetwork.com, among others) so more can sample the story of how Weaver’s character navigates her new job, keeping her family together and taking on a DC journalist bent on taking her down. Sunday’s debut included 675,000 adults 18-49 and 834,000 adults 25-54.
'Political Animals' Debuts To Modest 2.6M
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…