EXCLUSIVE: Fresh from a visit to Comic-Con with fellow Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part Two cast members, Angela Sarafyan has joined Paranoia. The actress has been added to a cast that includes The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, Julian McMahon, Amber Heard and The Hunger Games’ Liam Hemsworth in the corporate espionage thriller. Sarafyan plays Alison in the film. Her character teams up with the blackmailed Chris character, played by Hemsworth, to spy on a rival company. Robert Luketic is directing. Barry Levy and Jason Dean Hall adapted the script from the Joseph Finder novel. Paranoia is produced by produced by Alexandra Milchan, William D. Johnson and Deepak Nayar. Stuart Ford, Scott Lambert, Sam Englebardt, Allen Liu, Douglas Urbanski and Christophe Riandee of Gaumont are executive producing. IM Global and Reliance are financing the film. Relativity is distributing Paranoia domestically. The film, which begins shooting in Philadelphia next week, comes out on September 27, 2013. Before then, Sarafyan will be seen as the vampire Tia in the last of the Twilight Saga films out on November 16. The actress also recently finished up James Grey’s Low Life with Marion Cotillard, whose sister Sarafyan plays, Jeremy Renner and Joaquin Phoenix. Sarafyan is repped by Innovative Artists and managed by Evolution Entertainment.
'Paranoia' Adds 'Twilight's Angela Sarafyan
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Beats Class Action Lawsuit Over Credit Checks For Job Applicants
- Fox Searchlight Picks Up ‘He Named Me Malala’ About Youngest Nobel Winner
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update
- New ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser: Bystanders Carried Off By Pterosaurs
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line