EXCLUSIVE: Olivia Wilde, Ron Livingston and Jake M. Johnson are now Drinking Buddies. The trio joins Anna Kendrick in the cast of Joe Swanberg’s indie improv comedy. Drinking Buddies centers on a fun and flirtatious friendship that goes off the rails. Wilde and New Girl co-star Johnson play the couple in the out-of-control relationship. Swanberg, who has helmed over a dozen micro-budget features, will direct in Chicago later this summer. Andrea Roa, Alicia Van Couvering, Sam Slater and Paul Bernon will produce. Mike Witherill, Anish Savjani and David Kaplan are executive producing. CAA packaged and reps the film’s domestic distribution rights. Johnson is repped by UTA and 3 Arts Entertainment. Livingston, who recently joined the cast of The Pretty One, is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment. Wilde is repped by WME and Untitled Entertainment.
Olivia Wilde, Ron Livingston & Jake M. Johnson Join 'Drinking Buddies'
What's Hot on Deadline
Up To 750K Attend Anti-Trump Protest In Downtown Los Angeles; Huge Crowds Also In NYC, D.C. (UPDATE)
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Board Approves Proposals for Film and TV Contract Talks
- Uni/Blumhouse’s ‘Split’ Is A Hit With $38M To $39M+; ‘Xander Cage’ Falls Down – Saturday AM…
- Filmmaker Laura Nix Receives 2017 Sundance/Discover Impact Fellowship
- Al Gore Warns Donald Trump Climate Change Movement Is “Unstoppable” – Sundance Studio
- Sundance: Women’s March Exceeded Expectations, Park City Officials Say
- Route One Ups Sophia Dilley To VP Production & Development