EXCLUSIVE: Olivia Wilde, Ron Livingston and Jake M. Johnson are now Drinking Buddies. The trio joins Anna Kendrick in the cast of Joe Swanberg’s indie improv comedy. Drinking Buddies centers on a fun and flirtatious friendship that goes off the rails. Wilde and New Girl co-star Johnson play the couple in the out-of-control relationship. Swanberg, who has helmed over a dozen micro-budget features, will direct in Chicago later this summer. Andrea Roa, Alicia Van Couvering, Sam Slater and Paul Bernon will produce. Mike Witherill, Anish Savjani and David Kaplan are executive producing. CAA packaged and reps the film’s domestic distribution rights. Johnson is repped by UTA and 3 Arts Entertainment. Livingston, who recently joined the cast of The Pretty One, is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment. Wilde is repped by WME and Untitled Entertainment.
Olivia Wilde, Ron Livingston & Jake M. Johnson Join 'Drinking Buddies'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Latest Film News
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- A New Day For Sundance Ride-Share Post-Uber Helicopter Fiasco As Lyft Pulls In
- Netflix Seals Deal For ‘Sierra Burgess Is A Loser’
- Stephany Folsom Tapped To Script ‘Toy Story 4’
- ‘Three Identical Strangers’ Clip: Sundance Docu Hits Into Rare Triple Play