EXCLUSIVE: Olivia Wilde, Ron Livingston and Jake M. Johnson are now Drinking Buddies. The trio joins Anna Kendrick in the cast of Joe Swanberg’s indie improv comedy. Drinking Buddies centers on a fun and flirtatious friendship that goes off the rails. Wilde and New Girl co-star Johnson play the couple in the out-of-control relationship. Swanberg, who has helmed over a dozen micro-budget features, will direct in Chicago later this summer. Andrea Roa, Alicia Van Couvering, Sam Slater and Paul Bernon will produce. Mike Witherill, Anish Savjani and David Kaplan are executive producing. CAA packaged and reps the film’s domestic distribution rights. Johnson is repped by UTA and 3 Arts Entertainment. Livingston, who recently joined the cast of The Pretty One, is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment. Wilde is repped by WME and Untitled Entertainment.
Olivia Wilde, Ron Livingston & Jake M. Johnson Join 'Drinking Buddies'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Patten
- 'Utopia' Falls Hard Again On Second Friday – RATINGS RAT RACE
- Bravo Advertisers Targeted In 'Shahs Of Sunset' Strike
- 'Midnight Rider' Location Manager: No Plan “To Film A Scene On Active Railroad Tracks”
- Al Gore Sued Back By Al Jazeera America Over “Sham Lawsuit”
- CBS' 'Thursday Night Football' Falls Hard With Blowout, 'Biggest Loser' Down – RATINGS RAT RACE
- Disney Slams Expanding Autistic Kids Lawsuit — Claims “Irrelevant” Action More About Media Attention