EXCLUSIVE: Olivia Wilde, Ron Livingston and Jake M. Johnson are now Drinking Buddies. The trio joins Anna Kendrick in the cast of Joe Swanberg’s indie improv comedy. Drinking Buddies centers on a fun and flirtatious friendship that goes off the rails. Wilde and New Girl co-star Johnson play the couple in the out-of-control relationship. Swanberg, who has helmed over a dozen micro-budget features, will direct in Chicago later this summer. Andrea Roa, Alicia Van Couvering, Sam Slater and Paul Bernon will produce. Mike Witherill, Anish Savjani and David Kaplan are executive producing. CAA packaged and reps the film’s domestic distribution rights. Johnson is repped by UTA and 3 Arts Entertainment. Livingston, who recently joined the cast of The Pretty One, is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment. Wilde is repped by WME and Untitled Entertainment.
Olivia Wilde, Ron Livingston & Jake M. Johnson Join 'Drinking Buddies'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- 'Stalker' Video Review – McDermott, Q Star In Kevin Williamson's CBS Procedural
- ICM Partners' Interns Lawsuit Likely Heading To Mediation
- 'Ray Donovan' Finale Ratings Hit Series High; 'Masters Of Sex' Down
- IATSE Hits Bravo With Unfair Labor Practices Charges Over 'Shahs Of Sunset' Firings
- 'Bad Judge's Kate Walsh Blasts Ex-Managers Over Commissions From New NBC Series
- 'Utopia' Jumps, 'Blue Bloods' Down In Return, 'Shark Tank' Back Even As ABC Wins Demo – RATINGS RAT RACE