EXCLUSIVE: Olivia Wilde, Ron Livingston and Jake M. Johnson are now Drinking Buddies. The trio joins Anna Kendrick in the cast of Joe Swanberg’s indie improv comedy. Drinking Buddies centers on a fun and flirtatious friendship that goes off the rails. Wilde and New Girl co-star Johnson play the couple in the out-of-control relationship. Swanberg, who has helmed over a dozen micro-budget features, will direct in Chicago later this summer. Andrea Roa, Alicia Van Couvering, Sam Slater and Paul Bernon will produce. Mike Witherill, Anish Savjani and David Kaplan are executive producing. CAA packaged and reps the film’s domestic distribution rights. Johnson is repped by UTA and 3 Arts Entertainment. Livingston, who recently joined the cast of The Pretty One, is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment. Wilde is repped by WME and Untitled Entertainment.
Olivia Wilde, Ron Livingston & Jake M. Johnson Join 'Drinking Buddies'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit