Sports comedy Nitro Circus The Movie 3D is essentially a PG-13 X Games meets Jackass bringing back Travis Pastrana and his adrenaline-junkie pals. It was dated for August 10th until Universal put The Bourne Legacy against it. So ARC Entertainment and Godfrey Entertainment moved their pic to the 8th. Now, according to an insider, they’re “having some fun with Universal’s stupid attempt to tell audiences that you don’t need Matt Damon in a Bourne movie to be successful…” This is one pissed-off pic:
'Nitro Circus 3D' Trailer Bashes 'Bourne'
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old
- Richard Linklater On Why It Took 10 Years To Get His ‘Last Flag Flying’ To The Screen – The…
- Shelter PR Launches Film & TV Division With Hire Of Former Paramount Exec
- ‘Venom’: Woody Harrelson In Talks To Reunite With Ruben Fleischer For Comic Book Movie
- Universal Pictures Crosses $5 Billion At Global Box Office Driven By ‘Fate Of The Furious,’ ‘DM3’