Sports comedy Nitro Circus The Movie 3D is essentially a PG-13 X Games meets Jackass bringing back Travis Pastrana and his adrenaline-junkie pals. It was dated for August 10th until Universal put The Bourne Legacy against it. So ARC Entertainment and Godfrey Entertainment moved their pic to the 8th. Now, according to an insider, they’re “having some fun with Universal’s stupid attempt to tell audiences that you don’t need Matt Damon in a Bourne movie to be successful…” This is one pissed-off pic:
'Nitro Circus 3D' Trailer Bashes 'Bourne'
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest Film News
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’ – Film…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World – Guest…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”