Sports comedy Nitro Circus The Movie 3D is essentially a PG-13 X Games meets Jackass bringing back Travis Pastrana and his adrenaline-junkie pals. It was dated for August 10th until Universal put The Bourne Legacy against it. So ARC Entertainment and Godfrey Entertainment moved their pic to the 8th. Now, according to an insider, they’re “having some fun with Universal’s stupid attempt to tell audiences that you don’t need Matt Damon in a Bourne movie to be successful…” This is one pissed-off pic:
'Nitro Circus 3D' Trailer Bashes 'Bourne'
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Isabelle Huppert Adds Another Honor As Oscar Noms Loom
- Gerald Levin To Donald Trump On Rep. John Lewis: Have You No Sense Of Decency, Sir?
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? – Monday AM Update
- Cannes Film Festival Re-Elects Pierre Lescure As President; Lionsgate Inks Deals For ‘Kicking & Screaming’…
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones & Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- ‘Rogue One’ Rises To $980M Global; ‘Passengers’ Takes Over Offshore No. 1 – International…