Sports comedy Nitro Circus The Movie 3D is essentially a PG-13 X Games meets Jackass bringing back Travis Pastrana and his adrenaline-junkie pals. It was dated for August 10th until Universal put The Bourne Legacy against it. So ARC Entertainment and Godfrey Entertainment moved their pic to the 8th. Now, according to an insider, they’re “having some fun with Universal’s stupid attempt to tell audiences that you don’t need Matt Damon in a Bourne movie to be successful…” This is one pissed-off pic:
'Nitro Circus 3D' Trailer Bashes 'Bourne'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’: Hollywood Cannot Stop Praising The Groundbreaking Marvel Blockbuster
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Activist Organization Hosts Voter Registration Events At ‘Black Panther’ Screenings
- Blue Fox Hires Myriad Pictures’ Audrey Delaney As Marketing & Distribution SVP – Berlin
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin