Veteran New York talent manager Erica Tuchman has left One Entertainment to open her own management/production company, Perennial Entertainment. In addition to providing management services for clients, the company will develop projects for film, television and theater. Tuchman, who was a talent manager at One Entertainment for the past six years, has a client roster that includes Broadway actress and Smash standout Megan Hilty, four-time Tony nominee Kelli O’Hara, Kathy Najimy, Claire Coffee (Grimm), Vincenzo Amato (Miramax’s Golden Door), Tony nominees Maria Dizzia and Kerry Butler, and Adrienne Warren, star of Broadway’s upcoming Bring It On. Tuchman also served as an associate producer on Tom McCarthy’s Fox Searchlight film Win, Win.
New York Talent Manager Erica Tuchman Launches Her Own Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Latest TV News
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book
- Ryan Seacrest Denies Behaving “Inappropriately” To E! Stylist, Channel Investigating
- Actress Accuses ‘Girls’ EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him…
- Netflix Orders Comedy Series Starring Rev Run From Amblin TV & ABC Signature