Former Warner Bros digital marketing executive Kelly Bennett joins Netflix as chief marketing officer at a time when the focus is intensifying on commissioning original programming, the company said. A nine-year Warner Bros veteran, Bennett led the international online campaigns for the latest Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes movies as well as the just-released Dark Knight Rises. His most recent post at Warner Bros was vice president, interactive, worldwide marketing. In his new job, Bennett will report to Netflix CEO Reed Hastings.
Netflix Appoints Warner Bros' Kelly Bennett As Chief Marketing Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
Latest Film News
- Pinewood Atlanta, Georgia Film Academy To Host Sundance Event For Indie Talent
- Content Media Boards Sundance Doc ‘Cries From Syria’
- ‘La La Land’ & ‘Hidden Figures’ Among Artios Award Winners
- Jim G In Play: Legendary, Sony, Time Warner?
- Al Gore Stays Mute On Donald Trump At ‘Inconvenient Sequel’ Sundance Screening
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Weekend Premiere And Press Junket Cancelled Amid Video Controversy