EXCLUSIVE: The entire cast of NCIS will come back intact when the veteran CBS drama starts production on its 10th season next week. Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray have all signed two-year deals to continue on the hit procedural starring Mark Harmon. Weatherly, Perrette and Murray are three of four veteran NCIS cast members whose contracts were up after Season 9. The fourth, David McCallum, re-upped in April, while negotiations between CBS/CBS Studios and Weatherly, Perrette and Murray continued on-and-off until separate agreements were reached over the past 10 days. Also returning with a new deal is Rocky Carroll, who joined NCIS in Season 5. Weatherly, Perrette and McCallum are original cast members, while Murray joined during the first season. The rest of the cast, including star/executive producer Harmon, have deals in place for next season.
'NCIS' Co-Stars Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette & Sean Murray Ink Deals To Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'
- President Obama To Make Final ‘The Daily Show’ Appearance As President Next Week