EXCLUSIVE: The entire cast of NCIS will come back intact when the veteran CBS drama starts production on its 10th season next week. Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray have all signed two-year deals to continue on the hit procedural starring Mark Harmon. Weatherly, Perrette and Murray are three of four veteran NCIS cast members whose contracts were up after Season 9. The fourth, David McCallum, re-upped in April, while negotiations between CBS/CBS Studios and Weatherly, Perrette and Murray continued on-and-off until separate agreements were reached over the past 10 days. Also returning with a new deal is Rocky Carroll, who joined NCIS in Season 5. Weatherly, Perrette and McCallum are original cast members, while Murray joined during the first season. The rest of the cast, including star/executive producer Harmon, have deals in place for next season.
'NCIS' Co-Stars Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette & Sean Murray Ink Deals To Return
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over