EXCLUSIVE: The entire cast of NCIS will come back intact when the veteran CBS drama starts production on its 10th season next week. Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray have all signed two-year deals to continue on the hit procedural starring Mark Harmon. Weatherly, Perrette and Murray are three of four veteran NCIS cast members whose contracts were up after Season 9. The fourth, David McCallum, re-upped in April, while negotiations between CBS/CBS Studios and Weatherly, Perrette and Murray continued on-and-off until separate agreements were reached over the past 10 days. Also returning with a new deal is Rocky Carroll, who joined NCIS in Season 5. Weatherly, Perrette and McCallum are original cast members, while Murray joined during the first season. The rest of the cast, including star/executive producer Harmon, have deals in place for next season.
'NCIS' Co-Stars Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette & Sean Murray Ink Deals To Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Gets Makeover With Property Original ‘Amazing On The Inside’
- Ioan Gruffudd’s Disney-Produced ‘Harrow’ Scores Second Season Ahead Of Debut
- Stephen King’s ‘The Bone Church’ To Be Developed For Series By Chris Long & David Ayer’s…
- Disney Channel Launching Toon Series ‘Amphibia’ & ‘The Owl House’, Renews ‘Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil’ For…
- Olympics Ratings Rise With Russian Skating Drama, Steady With Sochi 2014
- Abrams Artists Agency Expands Alternative Programming & Digital Department With New Hire