EXCLUSIVE: The entire cast of NCIS will come back intact when the veteran CBS drama starts production on its 10th season next week. Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray have all signed two-year deals to continue on the hit procedural starring Mark Harmon. Weatherly, Perrette and Murray are three of four veteran NCIS cast members whose contracts were up after Season 9. The fourth, David McCallum, re-upped in April, while negotiations between CBS/CBS Studios and Weatherly, Perrette and Murray continued on-and-off until separate agreements were reached over the past 10 days. Also returning with a new deal is Rocky Carroll, who joined NCIS in Season 5. Weatherly, Perrette and McCallum are original cast members, while Murray joined during the first season. The rest of the cast, including star/executive producer Harmon, have deals in place for next season.
'NCIS' Co-Stars Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette & Sean Murray Ink Deals To Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TV News Covers Charlottesville Memorial: “If I Have To Give Up My Child, We're Going To Make It Count”
- 'Dietland': Joy Nash Cast As the Lead In AMC’s Drama Series From Marti Noxon
- Gordon Ramsay Discusses Process Of Identifying And Elevating Young Talent On 'MasterChef Junior'
- Carlton Cuse Inks Big Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Seth Meyers: Press Conference Proves Donald Trump “Fully Out Of His Mind”