NBC Sports Group and Time Inc. Sports Group are teaming up to produce a monthly TV show titled Sports Illustrated. The announcement was made today by Jon Miller, President of Programming, NBC Sports and NBC Sports Network and Time Inc. Sports Group President Mark Ford. The show will feature segments, original reporting and commentary from SI’s journalists as well as spotlight stories from the past. The show, sponsored by Lexus, will premiere on the NBC Sports Network on July 24, just three days before the Opening Ceremony from the 2012 London Games. Subsequent new episodes with originate on either NBC Sports Network or NBC. Emmy Award-winning Red Line Films has been tapped to produce.
NBC Sports Network To Launch 'Sports Illustrated' Magazine Show
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Tells Stephen Colbert She Wants To Start Next GOP Debate With “Apology Accepted”
- Will Ferrell Brings Exotic Animals To Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl ‘Late Show’
- President Obama, Scott Kelly, Chewbacca Help Stephen Colbert Open First Live ‘Late Show’ Post-Super Bowl
- Peter Farrelly Directs CBS All Access Super Bowl Promo
- Jazzed Coldplay, Bruno Mars & Beyonce Harmonize At Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show – Review
- ‘The Good Wife’ To End This Spring After Seven Seasons