EXCLUSIVE: I’ve learned that National Geographic Television president Maryanne Culpepper has exited the studio/documentary arm of the National Geographic Society, which produces programing for the National Geographic Channels, including National Geographic Explorer, as well as specials and series for other networks like PBS. Culpepper spent 16 years at NatGeo TV and was named president in April 2011. I hear the change at the top is part of National Geographic Society’s plan to overhaul and modernize its TV operation, expanding its production capabilities.
National Geographic Television President Maryanne Culpepper Departs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Kelly Ripa Teases Monday Announcement Of New ‘Live’ Co-Host
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows…
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?