EXCLUSIVE: I’ve learned that National Geographic Television president Maryanne Culpepper has exited the studio/documentary arm of the National Geographic Society, which produces programing for the National Geographic Channels, including National Geographic Explorer, as well as specials and series for other networks like PBS. Culpepper spent 16 years at NatGeo TV and was named president in April 2011. I hear the change at the top is part of National Geographic Society’s plan to overhaul and modernize its TV operation, expanding its production capabilities.
National Geographic Television President Maryanne Culpepper Departs
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast