EXCLUSIVE: I’ve learned that National Geographic Television president Maryanne Culpepper has exited the studio/documentary arm of the National Geographic Society, which produces programing for the National Geographic Channels, including National Geographic Explorer, as well as specials and series for other networks like PBS. Culpepper spent 16 years at NatGeo TV and was named president in April 2011. I hear the change at the top is part of National Geographic Society’s plan to overhaul and modernize its TV operation, expanding its production capabilities.
National Geographic Television President Maryanne Culpepper Departs
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- After 1-Day Strike, IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show
- ‘Turn: Washington’s Spies’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date; AMC Unveils Key Art
- TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
- ABC Sets Season Finale Dates
- Seth Meyers & Stephen Colbert Take On Donald Trump’s First 100 Days