Ike Barinholtz has been added as a recurring character on Fox’s The Mindy Project, joining stars Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina in the sitcom centered at a medical practice. Barinholtz, also a story editor on the freshman series, will play the new male nurse who was hired despite an apparent lack of tact, hygiene, or formal qualifications. He is one of several who will make appearances on the series when it debuts October 2 and air Tuesdays: Stephen Tobolowsky will play a legendary OB/GYN and head of Schulman and Associates, who Kaling and Messina’s characters look up to. Amanda Setton (Gossip Girl) will play the practice’s tenacious office manager, and Richard Schiff (The West Wing) will guest star in the pilot playing a doctor.
Fox's 'The Mindy Project' Adds To Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Where To Watch: ‘March For Our Lives’ Anti-Gun Rallies Take Over Media & World Stages
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49