Dana Delany is reuniting with her Pasadena co-star Mark Valley on her latest series, Body Of Proof. Valley is in final negotiations to join the ABC medical drama as a new regular. The former Human Target star will play Det. Tommy Sullivan, a sexy former NYPD detective who has transferred to Philadelphia to try to rekindle his relationship with Megan Hunt (Delany). They broke up twenty years ago because he cheated on her. Tommy is one of two new regular roles that Body of Proof is adding in the wake of the departure of three regulars whose options were not picked up in May: Nicholas Bishop, John Carroll Lynch and Sonja Sohn. Valley, repped by WME and Untitled, most recently co-starred on NBC’s Harry’s Law.
Mark Valley To Join 'Body Of Proof' As New Regular
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA