Dana Delany is reuniting with her Pasadena co-star Mark Valley on her latest series, Body Of Proof. Valley is in final negotiations to join the ABC medical drama as a new regular. The former Human Target star will play Det. Tommy Sullivan, a sexy former NYPD detective who has transferred to Philadelphia to try to rekindle his relationship with Megan Hunt (Delany). They broke up twenty years ago because he cheated on her. Tommy is one of two new regular roles that Body of Proof is adding in the wake of the departure of three regulars whose options were not picked up in May: Nicholas Bishop, John Carroll Lynch and Sonja Sohn. Valley, repped by WME and Untitled, most recently co-starred on NBC’s Harry’s Law.
Mark Valley To Join 'Body Of Proof' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'