Dana Delany is reuniting with her Pasadena co-star Mark Valley on her latest series, Body Of Proof. Valley is in final negotiations to join the ABC medical drama as a new regular. The former Human Target star will play Det. Tommy Sullivan, a sexy former NYPD detective who has transferred to Philadelphia to try to rekindle his relationship with Megan Hunt (Delany). They broke up twenty years ago because he cheated on her. Tommy is one of two new regular roles that Body of Proof is adding in the wake of the departure of three regulars whose options were not picked up in May: Nicholas Bishop, John Carroll Lynch and Sonja Sohn. Valley, repped by WME and Untitled, most recently co-starred on NBC’s Harry’s Law.
Mark Valley To Join 'Body Of Proof' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘Riverdale’ Season 2 Trailer Debuts, Explores Darker Side of Archie And The Gang
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Debuts Opening Scene From Season 7 Revamp, Teases New LGBTQ Storyline — Comic-Con
- ‘Marvel's Iron Fist’: Raven Metzner Tapped As New Showrunner Of Netflix Series
- Linkin Park Filmed ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Episode Days Before Chester Bennington’s Death
- John Heard Dies: ‘Home Alone’ Actor Was 72
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…