EXCLUSIVE: Superman is coming to Comic-Con with a one-two punch. Deadline has learned that Man of Steel star Henry Cavill be joining director Zack Snyder today at the Warner Bros booth on the Comic-Con exhibition floor. They’re expected to sign autographs at booth #4535 at 5 PM. Presently the 30-minute planned Man of Steel session just says “Participants: TBD” on the booth’s site right after the 3-hour Warner Bros Pictures and Legendary Pictures panel in Hall H today at 2 PM. After swirling rumors, WB confirmed Snyder’s appearance on the studio’s panel, which includes Hobbit director Peter Jackson and cast as well as Pacific Rim director Guillermo Del Toro and cast among others. Though anticipated, the studio has never confirmed Cavil’s appearance. The Superman reboot is scheduled to be released on June 14, 2013.
'Man of Steel's Henry Cavill & Zach Snyder To Sign Autographs Today: COMIC-CON
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest Film News
- MPAA: Hollywood Is Key Driver Of U.S. Economy With $49 Billion Payout, Salaries Much Higher Than Nat’l Average
- Sam Rockwell To Receive Santa Barbara’s American Riviera Honor
- ‘Hal’: Watch The First Three Minutes Of Sundance-Bound Hal Ashby Documentary
- Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
- Saban Films Will Release ‘Black Water’ In Second Quarter 2018
- James L. Brooks To Receive WGA West’s Laurel Award For Screenwriting