EXCLUSIVE: Superman is coming to Comic-Con with a one-two punch. Deadline has learned that Man of Steel star Henry Cavill be joining director Zack Snyder today at the Warner Bros booth on the Comic-Con exhibition floor. They’re expected to sign autographs at booth #4535 at 5 PM. Presently the 30-minute planned Man of Steel session just says “Participants: TBD” on the booth’s site right after the 3-hour Warner Bros Pictures and Legendary Pictures panel in Hall H today at 2 PM. After swirling rumors, WB confirmed Snyder’s appearance on the studio’s panel, which includes Hobbit director Peter Jackson and cast as well as Pacific Rim director Guillermo Del Toro and cast among others. Though anticipated, the studio has never confirmed Cavil’s appearance. The Superman reboot is scheduled to be released on June 14, 2013.
'Man of Steel's Henry Cavill & Zach Snyder To Sign Autographs Today: COMIC-CON
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'Disenchantment' Teases First Look At Fantastical Characters In Matt Groening's Very Adult Netflix Animated Series
Latest Film News
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- Liam Neeson Suits Up For ‘Men In Black’ Spinoff
- Cohen Media Group Sets ‘Palmer’ Scribe Cheryl Guerriero To Adapt ‘Maiden Voyage’
- Chad Stahelski Set To Direct ‘Analog’ For Lionsgate
- Antoine Fuqua To Direct Nicholas Pileggi-Scripted ‘The Street’ for Tooley Entertainment, eOne, Pressman Films
- Michelle Williams To Star In Underground Abortion Network Drama ‘This Is Jane’ For Amazon Studios