EXCLUSIVE: Superman is coming to Comic-Con with a one-two punch. Deadline has learned that Man of Steel star Henry Cavill be joining director Zack Snyder today at the Warner Bros booth on the Comic-Con exhibition floor. They’re expected to sign autographs at booth #4535 at 5 PM. Presently the 30-minute planned Man of Steel session just says “Participants: TBD” on the booth’s site right after the 3-hour Warner Bros Pictures and Legendary Pictures panel in Hall H today at 2 PM. After swirling rumors, WB confirmed Snyder’s appearance on the studio’s panel, which includes Hobbit director Peter Jackson and cast as well as Pacific Rim director Guillermo Del Toro and cast among others. Though anticipated, the studio has never confirmed Cavil’s appearance. The Superman reboot is scheduled to be released on June 14, 2013.
'Man of Steel's Henry Cavill & Zach Snyder To Sign Autographs Today: COMIC-CON
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations