EXCLUSIVE: Superman is coming to Comic-Con with a one-two punch. Deadline has learned that Man of Steel star Henry Cavill be joining director Zack Snyder today at the Warner Bros booth on the Comic-Con exhibition floor. They’re expected to sign autographs at booth #4535 at 5 PM. Presently the 30-minute planned Man of Steel session just says “Participants: TBD” on the booth’s site right after the 3-hour Warner Bros Pictures and Legendary Pictures panel in Hall H today at 2 PM. After swirling rumors, WB confirmed Snyder’s appearance on the studio’s panel, which includes Hobbit director Peter Jackson and cast as well as Pacific Rim director Guillermo Del Toro and cast among others. Though anticipated, the studio has never confirmed Cavil’s appearance. The Superman reboot is scheduled to be released on June 14, 2013.
'Man of Steel's Henry Cavill & Zach Snyder To Sign Autographs Today: COMIC-CON
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Dennis Rodman Runs Amok In Colin Hanks’ ‘The Amazing Adventures Of Wally And The Worm’…
- ‘Dear Basketball’ Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built “Piece By Piece” And Life After Basketball…
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 3 – Andie MacDowell, Joseph Fiennes, Elisabeth Moss, Kobe Bryant, Dan Stevens…
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…
- Max Winkler’s Teenage Comedy ‘Flower’ Plants Itself At The Orchard – Tribeca