Adam Rodriguez and Rachael Harris have joined the cast of Lovesick. The duo will star with Matt LeBlanc, Ali Larter, Chevy Chase and Kristin Johnson in the indie romantic comedy. Lovesick tells the tale of Charlie Darby, a sweet high school principal who goes off the rails whenever he falls in love. Rodriguez will play Jason, the married best friend to LeBlanc’s Charlie character. Harris will play Roberta, an aggressive date of Charlie’s. Luke Mathaney, who won an Oscar in 2011 for his short film God of Love, is directing Lovesick. Dean Young wrote the screenplay and is an executive producer on the film. Michael Roiff and Travus Pope are producing, with Rachel Berk and Josh Goldstein co-producing. Lovesick is currently filming in Los Angeles. Rodriguez currently appears in Steve Soderbourgh’s Magic Mike. Before jumping to the big screen, the actor was best known for his role of Eric Delko as on CBS’ now cancelled CSI: Miami for 10 seasons. Harris has starred in The Diary of A Wimpy Kid franchise as well as appeared in The Hangover, The Soloist and Natural Selection. Harris is repped by UTA, managers Principato-Young Entertainment and attorney Rick Genow. Rodriguez is repped by Global Artists Agency and managed by A Management Company.
'CSI: Miami's' Adam Rodriguez & Rachael Harris Added To 'Lovesick'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest Film News
- Oscars Security 2017: The Donald Trump Factor
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank? – Monday Update
- First Sarah Jones Safety Grant Awarded On Third Year Mark Of Her Death
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?