Adam Rodriguez and Rachael Harris have joined the cast of Lovesick. The duo will star with Matt LeBlanc, Ali Larter, Chevy Chase and Kristin Johnson in the indie romantic comedy. Lovesick tells the tale of Charlie Darby, a sweet high school principal who goes off the rails whenever he falls in love. Rodriguez will play Jason, the married best friend to LeBlanc’s Charlie character. Harris will play Roberta, an aggressive date of Charlie’s. Luke Mathaney, who won an Oscar in 2011 for his short film God of Love, is directing Lovesick. Dean Young wrote the screenplay and is an executive producer on the film. Michael Roiff and Travus Pope are producing, with Rachel Berk and Josh Goldstein co-producing. Lovesick is currently filming in Los Angeles. Rodriguez currently appears in Steve Soderbourgh’s Magic Mike. Before jumping to the big screen, the actor was best known for his role of Eric Delko as on CBS’ now cancelled CSI: Miami for 10 seasons. Harris has starred in The Diary of A Wimpy Kid franchise as well as appeared in The Hangover, The Soloist and Natural Selection. Harris is repped by UTA, managers Principato-Young Entertainment and attorney Rick Genow. Rodriguez is repped by Global Artists Agency and managed by A Management Company.
'CSI: Miami's' Adam Rodriguez & Rachael Harris Added To 'Lovesick'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner