EXCLUSIVE: Actress Liza Lapira has signed a talent deal with ABC and ABC Studios to co-star in a pilot targeted for the 2013-14 season. The pact stems from Lapira’s role on the ABC comedy series Don’t Trust The B—- At Apt. 23. Lapira was a regular on the first season of the show, produced by 20th Century Fox TV, playing Chloe’s (Krysten Ritter) stalker neighbor. She will continue as a recurring guest star on Season 2. Lapira’s series credits also include Fox’s Traffic Light and Dollhouse and CBS’ NCIS. On the big screen, she most recently appeared in Crazy, Stupid, Love.
Liza Lapira Signs Talent Deal With ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'