Leslie Odom Jr has been upped to series regular on NBC‘s Broadway drama Smash. Last season he recurred as Sam, the new love interest for Tom Levitt (Christian Borle). Odom, who recently closed in the Broadway musical Leap Of Faith, is repped by BRS Agency and Joan Sittenfield Management. In an additional Smash casting Krysta Rodriguez has joined the series as a regular playing ANA, the roommate to Katharine McPhee’s character Karen. Rodriguez is repped by Paradigm and managed by Principal.
Leslie Odom Jr., Krysta Rodriguez Added To 'Smash' Cast
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot