Leslie Odom Jr has been upped to series regular on NBC‘s Broadway drama Smash. Last season he recurred as Sam, the new love interest for Tom Levitt (Christian Borle). Odom, who recently closed in the Broadway musical Leap Of Faith, is repped by BRS Agency and Joan Sittenfield Management. In an additional Smash casting Krysta Rodriguez has joined the series as a regular playing ANA, the roommate to Katharine McPhee’s character Karen. Rodriguez is repped by Paradigm and managed by Principal.
Leslie Odom Jr., Krysta Rodriguez Added To 'Smash' Cast
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'
- Participant Joins DreamWorks On Spielberg Cold War Pic & 'The Light Between Oceans'