Leslie Odom Jr has been upped to series regular on NBC‘s Broadway drama Smash. Last season he recurred as Sam, the new love interest for Tom Levitt (Christian Borle). Odom, who recently closed in the Broadway musical Leap Of Faith, is repped by BRS Agency and Joan Sittenfield Management. In an additional Smash casting Krysta Rodriguez has joined the series as a regular playing ANA, the roommate to Katharine McPhee’s character Karen. Rodriguez is repped by Paradigm and managed by Principal.
Leslie Odom Jr., Krysta Rodriguez Added To 'Smash' Cast
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expand - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC