Leslie Odom Jr has been upped to series regular on NBC‘s Broadway drama Smash. Last season he recurred as Sam, the new love interest for Tom Levitt (Christian Borle). Odom, who recently closed in the Broadway musical Leap Of Faith, is repped by BRS Agency and Joan Sittenfield Management. In an additional Smash casting Krysta Rodriguez has joined the series as a regular playing ANA, the roommate to Katharine McPhee’s character Karen. Rodriguez is repped by Paradigm and managed by Principal.
Leslie Odom Jr., Krysta Rodriguez Added To 'Smash' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l
- Directors’ Fortnight Adds Title; Karlovy Vary Sets Tributes – Global Briefs
- Henrik Bastin Re-Ups As CEO At Fabrik Entertainment
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?