Here’s another trailer for Lawless, the Prohibition-era crime drama directed by John Hillcoat that screened this year at Cannes. Tom Hardy, Shia LaBeouf and Jason Clarke play a trio of bootlegger brothers in The Weinstein Company release that also stars Guy Pearce, Jessica Chastain and Mia Wasikowska. With a script by Nick Cave based on (and formerly also titled after) the novel The Wettest County In The World, it’s scheduled to hit theatres August 29th.
Hot New Trailer: 'Lawless'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
Latest Film News
- Doug Liman Exits ‘Justice League Dark’ Movie
- Tom Cruise Says ‘Top Gun 2’ Will Be Filming “In The Next Year”
- Sony Pegs Release Dates For ‘The Nightingale’ And ‘Charlie’s Angels’
- Bona Film Group Stakes $80M On Roland Emmerich/Mark Gordon WWII Battle Pic ‘Midway:’ Cannes
- Film Allman Loses Case Against New York Marine Insurer: “No New Info From FBI”
- Youth Revolution On The Croisette As Screen Kids Take Over Cannes