Larry King Now will air Monday-Thursday in the evening and looks to be more of the same from veteran CNN interviewer Larry King: chatfests with Hollywood, political, and pop culture types at a table with suspenders in tow. Hulu’s blog said the new series, backed by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim‘s Ora.TV, will appear on Hulu and Hulu Plus; tonight’s debut episode with Family Guy creator and Ted co-writer/director Seth MacFarlane is the lead video on the Hulu homepage right now. The New York Times reports that interviews with Meghan McCain and Matthew McConaughey will appear later this week. Slim and King are co-founders of the network, which is backed by Slim’s Latin American wireless provider America Movil. The venture was announced back in March.
Larry King's New Hulu Series Debuts
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles