Larry King Now will air Monday-Thursday in the evening and looks to be more of the same from veteran CNN interviewer Larry King: chatfests with Hollywood, political, and pop culture types at a table with suspenders in tow. Hulu’s blog said the new series, backed by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim‘s Ora.TV, will appear on Hulu and Hulu Plus; tonight’s debut episode with Family Guy creator and Ted co-writer/director Seth MacFarlane is the lead video on the Hulu homepage right now. The New York Times reports that interviews with Meghan McCain and Matthew McConaughey will appear later this week. Slim and King are co-founders of the network, which is backed by Slim’s Latin American wireless provider America Movil. The venture was announced back in March.
Larry King's New Hulu Series Debuts
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List