Larry King Now will air Monday-Thursday in the evening and looks to be more of the same from veteran CNN interviewer Larry King: chatfests with Hollywood, political, and pop culture types at a table with suspenders in tow. Hulu’s blog said the new series, backed by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim‘s Ora.TV, will appear on Hulu and Hulu Plus; tonight’s debut episode with Family Guy creator and Ted co-writer/director Seth MacFarlane is the lead video on the Hulu homepage right now. The New York Times reports that interviews with Meghan McCain and Matthew McConaughey will appear later this week. Slim and King are co-founders of the network, which is backed by Slim’s Latin American wireless provider America Movil. The venture was announced back in March.
Larry King's New Hulu Series Debuts
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE