Larry King Now will air Monday-Thursday in the evening and looks to be more of the same from veteran CNN interviewer Larry King: chatfests with Hollywood, political, and pop culture types at a table with suspenders in tow. Hulu’s blog said the new series, backed by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim‘s Ora.TV, will appear on Hulu and Hulu Plus; tonight’s debut episode with Family Guy creator and Ted co-writer/director Seth MacFarlane is the lead video on the Hulu homepage right now. The New York Times reports that interviews with Meghan McCain and Matthew McConaughey will appear later this week. Slim and King are co-founders of the network, which is backed by Slim’s Latin American wireless provider America Movil. The venture was announced back in March.
Larry King's New Hulu Series Debuts
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Steven Weber To Guest Star On Showtime's 'House Of Lies'
- Discovery Life Channel Sets 'The Mistress' Series
- ITV Accused Of Unfair Labor Practices By WGA East
- 'CNN Original' Roger Strauss Retires; Directed Tiananmen Square Live Coverage
- Ellen Barkin To Guest Star In Showtime's 'Happyish' Pilot
- Brenton Thwaites Boards 'Pirates 5′ Ship For Disney