The original 2000 French film With A Friend Like Harry centers on a family man, Michel, who is joined on vacation by an old schoolmate, Harry, who he doesn’t remember. At first Harry seems to be just what the family needs, but the friendlier he gets the more mysteriously menacing his effects become. Kimberly Peirce has been set to direct the psychological thriller, which Wentworth Miller is adapting. Maven Pictures‘ Trudie Styler and Celine Rattray is aboard to produce alongside Michelle Krumm. Peirce is directing the remake of Carrie starring Chloë Moretz and Julianne Moore. Miller’s latest script is Stoker, a horror-suspense pic that Fox Searchlight will release March 1, 2013, with Nicole Kidman and Mia Wasikowska starring and Park Chan-wook directing.
Kimberly Peirce To Direct 'With A Friend Like Harry' For Maven Pictures
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast