Katie Holmes is returning to Broadway for one her first projects post divorce with a starring role in Theresa Rebeck’s new play, Dead Accounts. It’s set to open at the Music Box Theatre this fall. Tony Award-winning Jack O’Brien will direct and Jeffrey Finn will produce. Holmes will play the role of Lorna in the five character comedy which tackles the issues of corporate greed, small town values, and whether or not your family will always welcome you back…with no questions asked. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes Heads Back To Broadway In 'Dead Accounts'
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
'American Sniper' Estimated Weekend At $29.4M, 'Project Almanac' Logging $12.2M In 2nd - Friday Update
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Team
- Fox’s Lines Up Super Bowl Ad For ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ – Video
- Sony Nabs Rights To Sci-Fi Comic Book Series ‘Descender’
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Official Season 5 Trailer
- Fairuza Balk & Shree Crooks Join Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
- Horatio Sanz, Matt Walsh Get The Riot Act: 'A Better You' At SBIFF – Hot Clip
- Bonnie Arnold, Carolyn Blackwood Among Santa Barbara’s Women In The Biz Panelists