Katie Holmes is returning to Broadway for one her first projects post divorce with a starring role in Theresa Rebeck’s new play, Dead Accounts. It’s set to open at the Music Box Theatre this fall. Tony Award-winning Jack O’Brien will direct and Jeffrey Finn will produce. Holmes will play the role of Lorna in the five character comedy which tackles the issues of corporate greed, small town values, and whether or not your family will always welcome you back…with no questions asked. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes Heads Back To Broadway In 'Dead Accounts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alicia Vikander Launches Vikarious Productions; Sets First Project 'Euphoria' With Eva Green- Cannes
'Captain America: Civil War' Directors Joe & Anthony Russo On Their Strange Road To Marvel Mavens - Deadline Q&A
FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series 'Feud', Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford v Davis
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Kevin Feige On ‘Captain America: Civil War’ And All Things Marvel – Deadline Q&A
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Zooming Past $300M Overseas Today – Intl Box Office
- Sumner Redstone Trial: Opening Arguments Paint “Feeble” Mogul As “Lost To Us”
- Bailee Madison To Produce And Star In ‘Cowgirl’s Story’ In Second Production Outing
- Meryl Streep, Mel Brooks, Nicole Kidman, Zendaya Lend Voices To TWC Acquisition ‘The Guardian Brothers’
- IFC Films Acquires Asif Kapadia’s ‘Ali & Nino’ For North America