Katie Holmes is returning to Broadway for one her first projects post divorce with a starring role in Theresa Rebeck’s new play, Dead Accounts. It’s set to open at the Music Box Theatre this fall. Tony Award-winning Jack O’Brien will direct and Jeffrey Finn will produce. Holmes will play the role of Lorna in the five character comedy which tackles the issues of corporate greed, small town values, and whether or not your family will always welcome you back…with no questions asked. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes Heads Back To Broadway In 'Dead Accounts'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Drug Lord: The Legend Of Shorty' Docu Set For Fall Release
- Sony Movie Channel Expands Reach With Suddenlink Deal
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist