Katie Holmes is returning to Broadway for one her first projects post divorce with a starring role in Theresa Rebeck’s new play, Dead Accounts. It’s set to open at the Music Box Theatre this fall. Tony Award-winning Jack O’Brien will direct and Jeffrey Finn will produce. Holmes will play the role of Lorna in the five character comedy which tackles the issues of corporate greed, small town values, and whether or not your family will always welcome you back…with no questions asked. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes Heads Back To Broadway In 'Dead Accounts'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expansion Results - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC