Katie Holmes is returning to Broadway for one her first projects post divorce with a starring role in Theresa Rebeck’s new play, Dead Accounts. It’s set to open at the Music Box Theatre this fall. Tony Award-winning Jack O’Brien will direct and Jeffrey Finn will produce. Holmes will play the role of Lorna in the five character comedy which tackles the issues of corporate greed, small town values, and whether or not your family will always welcome you back…with no questions asked. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes Heads Back To Broadway In 'Dead Accounts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Arrow’ Actor Michael Rowe Goes For Punk Rock Drama In ‘Crown And Anchor’ Trailer
- Bill Pullman Joins Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney Movie As A Veep Himself
- Netflix Film ‘The Week Of’ Adds Germar T. Gardner; Jimmy Smagula Cast In ‘Stano’
- ‘The Night Of’ Emmy Nominee Michael Kenneth Williams On Nephew’s Experience Of “Heavy World”…
- Mischa Barton Joins ‘Painkillers’; Cameron Bright & Kristinia DeBarge Cast In ‘Conundrum: Secrets Among Friends…
- Riley Keough & Gina Gammell Launch Production Company Felix Culpa With Trio Of Book Deals