Katie Holmes is returning to Broadway for one her first projects post divorce with a starring role in Theresa Rebeck’s new play, Dead Accounts. It’s set to open at the Music Box Theatre this fall. Tony Award-winning Jack O’Brien will direct and Jeffrey Finn will produce. Holmes will play the role of Lorna in the five character comedy which tackles the issues of corporate greed, small town values, and whether or not your family will always welcome you back…with no questions asked. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes Heads Back To Broadway In 'Dead Accounts'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Disney Defrosts New 'Frozen' Short For 2015
- R.I.P. Music Executive & Producer David Anderle
- History's 'Houdini' Locks Up 3.7M On First Night; 'Saved By The Bell' Pic Soft
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero' Adds Cast
- CeeLo Green's 'The Good Life' Gets Ax From TBS
- Venice: Grindstone Acquires Modern-Day 'Cymbeline' With Ethan Hawke & Ed Harris