Katie Holmes is returning to Broadway for one her first projects post divorce with a starring role in Theresa Rebeck’s new play, Dead Accounts. It’s set to open at the Music Box Theatre this fall. Tony Award-winning Jack O’Brien will direct and Jeffrey Finn will produce. Holmes will play the role of Lorna in the five character comedy which tackles the issues of corporate greed, small town values, and whether or not your family will always welcome you back…with no questions asked. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes Heads Back To Broadway In 'Dead Accounts'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Bouncing To $300M+; 'Power Rangers' Pummels 'Life' & 'CHIPS' - Midday B.O. Update
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman; She Joins Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest Film News
- Woody Harrelson Tackles ‘Wilson’; Gravitas Bows ‘American Anarchist’ – Specialty B.O. Preview
- No. 12 ‘Moana’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Sundance Hit ‘Patti Cake$’ Gets Summer Release From Fox Searchlight
- ‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Review: Animals, Nazis & A Superb Jessica Chastain Make For Memorable WWII Story
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Bouncing To $300M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Pummels ‘Life’ & ‘CHIPS’ – Midday…
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman; She Joins Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update