Katie Holmes is returning to Broadway for one her first projects post divorce with a starring role in Theresa Rebeck’s new play, Dead Accounts. It’s set to open at the Music Box Theatre this fall. Tony Award-winning Jack O’Brien will direct and Jeffrey Finn will produce. Holmes will play the role of Lorna in the five character comedy which tackles the issues of corporate greed, small town values, and whether or not your family will always welcome you back…with no questions asked. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes Heads Back To Broadway In 'Dead Accounts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alamo Drafthouse Chief Tim League Shares Ideas For Gender-Neutral Restrooms At Austin Theater Location
Latest Film News
- ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’ Eyes Offshore Top Hat – Intl B.O. Preview
- Greenwich Film Festival Adds Comedy Panel & More Events
- Covert Media Closes First Look Co-Financing Production Pact With Todd Garner’s Broken Road
- Miramax’s ‘Southside With You’ & ‘Louis Drax’ Land UK Distribution; BAFTA To Honor Vidgame Guru Amy Hennig…
- Omar Miller Joins ‘Above Suspicion’; Rooster Teeth Kickstarts Another $1M; ‘The Last Gold’ Swims…
- ‘The Sweet Life’ Clip: Chris Messina & Abigail Spencer Check Out In L.A. Film Festival Pic