Kat Foster (‘Til Death, Weeds) is set as a regular in Fox’s midseason comedy series Goodwin Games. The single-camera comedy from the How I Met Your Mother trio of Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Chris Harris and The 20th TV, revolves around the three Goodwin siblings (Becki Newton, Scott Foley, T.J. Miller) who reconnect after the death of their father when he leaves them his fortune — but only if they agree to his terms. Foster will play Lucinda, the sexy minister of Goodwin family’s church who was once dumped by Henry (Foley). The role, played in the pilot by Felisha Terrell, was recast, one of two recasting on the pilot, along with one of the leads, with Miller replacing Jake Lacy.
Kat Foster Joins Fox's New Comedy Series Goodwin Games As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Latest TV News
- Chiefs Win Sees ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Fall, ‘Pitch’ Up, ‘Notorious’ Low
- Cinemax Returns To Action, Pulpy Series & Co-Prods In New Programming Strategy
- 21st Century Fox Reaches Preliminary Deal To Acquire UK’s Sky
- Hulu Acquires Streaming Rights To Louis C.K.’s ‘Horace and Pete’
- Funny Or Die Alum Kellyn Parker Joins Comedy Central In VP Role
- Nick Styne Leaving CAA To Form Management/Production Venture