Kat Foster (‘Til Death, Weeds) is set as a regular in Fox’s midseason comedy series Goodwin Games. The single-camera comedy from the How I Met Your Mother trio of Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Chris Harris and The 20th TV, revolves around the three Goodwin siblings (Becki Newton, Scott Foley, T.J. Miller) who reconnect after the death of their father when he leaves them his fortune — but only if they agree to his terms. Foster will play Lucinda, the sexy minister of Goodwin family’s church who was once dumped by Henry (Foley). The role, played in the pilot by Felisha Terrell, was recast, one of two recasting on the pilot, along with one of the leads, with Miller replacing Jake Lacy.
Kat Foster Joins Fox's New Comedy Series Goodwin Games As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Reacts Strongly To Trump Transgender Military Ban
- Should Viacom Buy Scripps Networks? Wall Streeters Are Skeptical
- ‘Carpool Karaoke’: Usher Teaches Dance Moves To James Corden, Cleans Up Hollywood Star
- Trump Tweets Transgender People Will Be Banned From Serving In U.S. Military
- Imagine Announces $100M TV Production Venture With China’s TVB
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump