Kat Foster (‘Til Death, Weeds) is set as a regular in Fox’s midseason comedy series Goodwin Games. The single-camera comedy from the How I Met Your Mother trio of Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Chris Harris and The 20th TV, revolves around the three Goodwin siblings (Becki Newton, Scott Foley, T.J. Miller) who reconnect after the death of their father when he leaves them his fortune — but only if they agree to his terms. Foster will play Lucinda, the sexy minister of Goodwin family’s church who was once dumped by Henry (Foley). The role, played in the pilot by Felisha Terrell, was recast, one of two recasting on the pilot, along with one of the leads, with Miller replacing Jake Lacy.
Kat Foster Joins Fox's New Comedy Series Goodwin Games As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest TV News
- Tavis Smiley Vows To “Fight” PBS’s “Sloppy Investigation” And Press Report Plant
- Sandy Hook Five Years Later: Celebrities, Pundits & Politicians Remember
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted Disney Would Buy Fox 19 Years Ago
- People’s Choice Awards Sets Premiere Date For Inaugural Telecast On E!
- Disney-Fox Deal: Murdochs On ‘New Fox’ Strategy And “The Next Great Leg Of Our Journey”
- How Disney’s Streaming Dreams And Nightmares Over Silicon Valley Invasion Drove Fox Deal