Kat Foster (‘Til Death, Weeds) is set as a regular in Fox’s midseason comedy series Goodwin Games. The single-camera comedy from the How I Met Your Mother trio of Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Chris Harris and The 20th TV, revolves around the three Goodwin siblings (Becki Newton, Scott Foley, T.J. Miller) who reconnect after the death of their father when he leaves them his fortune — but only if they agree to his terms. Foster will play Lucinda, the sexy minister of Goodwin family’s church who was once dumped by Henry (Foley). The role, played in the pilot by Felisha Terrell, was recast, one of two recasting on the pilot, along with one of the leads, with Miller replacing Jake Lacy.
Kat Foster Joins Fox's New Comedy Series Goodwin Games As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest TV News
- President Oprah? Well, If Donald Trump Can Do It…
- Conan Put Through Extreme Vetting At Border In ‘Made In Mexico’ Special Cold Open
- ‘RuPaul's Drag Race’ Moves From Logo To VH1, More Viacom Show Shifts To Come?
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Gabriel Chavarria & Melia Kreiling Join Fox Drama Pilot
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Trailer: The Truth Will Come Out In Netflix’s YA Mystery