Kat Foster (‘Til Death, Weeds) is set as a regular in Fox’s midseason comedy series Goodwin Games. The single-camera comedy from the How I Met Your Mother trio of Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Chris Harris and The 20th TV, revolves around the three Goodwin siblings (Becki Newton, Scott Foley, T.J. Miller) who reconnect after the death of their father when he leaves them his fortune — but only if they agree to his terms. Foster will play Lucinda, the sexy minister of Goodwin family’s church who was once dumped by Henry (Foley). The role, played in the pilot by Felisha Terrell, was recast, one of two recasting on the pilot, along with one of the leads, with Miller replacing Jake Lacy.
Kat Foster Joins Fox's New Comedy Series Goodwin Games As Regular
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios