Kandyse McClure has joined the cast of Hemlock Grove for Netflix. McClure will play Dr. Chausser, an animal behaviorist with a PHD with a history of self destruction. Netflix has exclusive rights to the 13-episode series, which tells the tale of a young girl’s murder set in a ravaged Pennsylvania steel town, and whose killer could be any one of several odd and frightening people – or creatures. Based on a novel by Brian McGreevy, Hemlock Grove stars Famke Janssen and Bill Skarsgard and is being produced by Gaumont International Television. Eli Roth is credited as both director and exec producer. Also exec producing are McGreevy, Lee Shipman Eric Newman, Mark Verheiden and Michael Connolly. McClure, possibly best known for her role on Battlestar Galactica, was a series regular on NBC’s Persons Unknown and most recently wrapped a lead role in Brett Ratner’s Mother’s Day helmed by Darren Lynn Bousman. She can currently be seen on CBC’s Arctic Air. McClure is repped by Lucas Talent in Canada and managed by Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon.
Kandyse McClure Joins Cast Of 'Hemlock Grove'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Where To Watch: ‘March For Our Lives’ Anti-Gun Rallies Take Over Media & World Stages
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49