Kandyse McClure has joined the cast of Hemlock Grove for Netflix. McClure will play Dr. Chausser, an animal behaviorist with a PHD with a history of self destruction. Netflix has exclusive rights to the 13-episode series, which tells the tale of a young girl’s murder set in a ravaged Pennsylvania steel town, and whose killer could be any one of several odd and frightening people – or creatures. Based on a novel by Brian McGreevy, Hemlock Grove stars Famke Janssen and Bill Skarsgard and is being produced by Gaumont International Television. Eli Roth is credited as both director and exec producer. Also exec producing are McGreevy, Lee Shipman Eric Newman, Mark Verheiden and Michael Connolly. McClure, possibly best known for her role on Battlestar Galactica, was a series regular on NBC’s Persons Unknown and most recently wrapped a lead role in Brett Ratner’s Mother’s Day helmed by Darren Lynn Bousman. She can currently be seen on CBC’s Arctic Air. McClure is repped by Lucas Talent in Canada and managed by Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon.
Kandyse McClure Joins Cast Of 'Hemlock Grove'
What's Hot on Deadline
Nicholas Hoult, Luke Evans & Henry Cavill Suit Up For War Drama ‘Sand Castle’; Mark Gordon Co, Treehouse Producing
'Arrow' Inches Up In Return, 'Black-ish' Has Small Rebound As 'Code Black', 'Empire' & Everyone Else Slip In Ratings
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Paul Lieberstein Legal Dramedy
- Ernie Hudson Joins Epix Comedy Series ‘Graves’; Ari Graynor In Showtime’s ‘I’m Dying Up Here’
- ‘Jay Leno’s Garage’ Opens And 916K Watch On CNBC
- NBC Developing Dramedy Inspired By Former Texas Senator Wendy Davis
- Vin Scully To Miss Dodgers Postseason After Medical Procedure
- Trevor Noah First Week Hosting ‘The Daily Show’: 1.02M Viewers