Kandyse McClure has joined the cast of Hemlock Grove for Netflix. McClure will play Dr. Chausser, an animal behaviorist with a PHD with a history of self destruction. Netflix has exclusive rights to the 13-episode series, which tells the tale of a young girl’s murder set in a ravaged Pennsylvania steel town, and whose killer could be any one of several odd and frightening people – or creatures. Based on a novel by Brian McGreevy, Hemlock Grove stars Famke Janssen and Bill Skarsgard and is being produced by Gaumont International Television. Eli Roth is credited as both director and exec producer. Also exec producing are McGreevy, Lee Shipman Eric Newman, Mark Verheiden and Michael Connolly. McClure, possibly best known for her role on Battlestar Galactica, was a series regular on NBC’s Persons Unknown and most recently wrapped a lead role in Brett Ratner’s Mother’s Day helmed by Darren Lynn Bousman. She can currently be seen on CBC’s Arctic Air. McClure is repped by Lucas Talent in Canada and managed by Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon.
Kandyse McClure Joins Cast Of 'Hemlock Grove'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Yvonne Strahovski: “Women's Rights Are Human Rights”…
- Erin Moran: “We Did Our Best”, Says Child Actor Advocate Paul Petersen
- Ex-Fox Anchor Alisyn Camerota Says Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Her
- Bill O’Reilly Sets Podcast Return For Monday