House alum Kal Penn is set to co-star opposite Chris Smith in Rob Greenberg’s single-camera comedy pilot for CBS Ex-Men. The project, from CBS TV Studios and the Tannenbaum Co., centers on a young guy (Smith) who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex. Penn, repped by Gersh and Industry, will play the co-lead Gil, who was caught having the world’s worst affair and now lives in the complex until he can convince his wife to take him back. This extends Penn’s relationship with CBS. This past season, the Harold And Kumar star recurred on the network’s comedy series How I Met Your Mother. He also recently toplined ABC’s comedy pilot Prairie Dogs.
Kal Penn To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot 'Ex-Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Sophia Bush Explains ‘Chicago P.D.’ Exit: “Left Because I Wanted To”
- ‘Once Upon a Time’ & ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Slip To Demo Ratings Lows
- President Trump Continues Feud With Congresswoman Hours Before Sgt. La David Johnson Funeral
- ‘Real Time’: Janice Min Says Weinstein Frenzy Fueled Partly By Trump Anger
- Pentatonix Christmas Special Returns, Joined By Jennifer Hudson, Jay Leno, Darci Lynne Farmer
- Ben Bates Dies: ‘Gunsmoke’ Stunt Double was 84