House alum Kal Penn is set to co-star opposite Chris Smith in Rob Greenberg’s single-camera comedy pilot for CBS Ex-Men. The project, from CBS TV Studios and the Tannenbaum Co., centers on a young guy (Smith) who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex. Penn, repped by Gersh and Industry, will play the co-lead Gil, who was caught having the world’s worst affair and now lives in the complex until he can convince his wife to take him back. This extends Penn’s relationship with CBS. This past season, the Harold And Kumar star recurred on the network’s comedy series How I Met Your Mother. He also recently toplined ABC’s comedy pilot Prairie Dogs.
Kal Penn To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot 'Ex-Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Stalls With $65M Overseas Bow; What Clipped The Falcon's Wings? - International Box Office
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- Danica Patrick’s Historic Driving Career Ends With Indy 500 Crash – Will Power of Team Penske Wins
- ‘Meet The Press’ Panel Says NFL Anthem Protest Decision Could Hit Courts
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Team Gets Apology From Writer Who Slammed Their Parenting
- ESPN, TNT Salivate For First Pair Of NBA Conference Title Game 7s Since 1979
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore