House alum Kal Penn is set to co-star opposite Chris Smith in Rob Greenberg’s single-camera comedy pilot for CBS Ex-Men. The project, from CBS TV Studios and the Tannenbaum Co., centers on a young guy (Smith) who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex. Penn, repped by Gersh and Industry, will play the co-lead Gil, who was caught having the world’s worst affair and now lives in the complex until he can convince his wife to take him back. This extends Penn’s relationship with CBS. This past season, the Harold And Kumar star recurred on the network’s comedy series How I Met Your Mother. He also recently toplined ABC’s comedy pilot Prairie Dogs.
Kal Penn To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot 'Ex-Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- David Fincher Shepherding HBO Comedy About 1980s Music Video Industry
- David Fincher & James Ellroy Developing 1950s Los Angeles Drama For HBO
- Barbie Kligman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- 'Survivor' Finale On Par, 'Hell's Kitchen' Closer Slips From Last Season
- Amber West To Star In Jerrod Carmichael NBC Comedy Pilot
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of A Call Girl' Creator