House alum Kal Penn is set to co-star opposite Chris Smith in Rob Greenberg’s single-camera comedy pilot for CBS Ex-Men. The project, from CBS TV Studios and the Tannenbaum Co., centers on a young guy (Smith) who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex. Penn, repped by Gersh and Industry, will play the co-lead Gil, who was caught having the world’s worst affair and now lives in the complex until he can convince his wife to take him back. This extends Penn’s relationship with CBS. This past season, the Harold And Kumar star recurred on the network’s comedy series How I Met Your Mother. He also recently toplined ABC’s comedy pilot Prairie Dogs.
Kal Penn To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot 'Ex-Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest TV News
- Verizon Narrowly Misses Q4 Estimates, But Credits Trump Tax Bill For Profit Leap
- In First Global Foray, Starz Sets Long-Term Deal With Bell To Enter Canada
- Donald Trump Tweets Shout Out To CNN’s “Crazy Jim Acosta”
- Michael Wolff To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump: “Yeah, He’s Stupid”
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help