EXCLUSIVE: The LA noir thriller The Go-Getters has been renamed Ten Cent Pistol, and Joe Mantegna and Adam Arkin are joining the cast. Ten Cent Pistol, which includes the previously reported Jena Malone, is about two brothers whose crimes have spirally consequences. JT Alexander and Damon Alexander play brothers Jacob and Esau. Mantegna will play Punchy, a corrupt lawyer with a gift for gab. Arkin will play Nir Zir, a doctor with a lot of patients in the underworld. Brendan Sexton III, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Emilio Rivera and Haylie Duff also have been cast in the film, which is shooting now in LA. Ten Cent Pistol is written and directed by Michael C. Martin. Matt Tauber, the Alexanders and Andy Hyde of Route 17 Entertainment are producing. Mantegna is repped by ICM Partners. Arkin is also repped by ICM Partners and managed by Principal Entertainment.
Joe Mantegna & Adam Arkin Join Newly Named 'Ten Cent Pistol'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Moana' Close To 'Frozen'; Awards Raise 'Manchester's Tide; 'Jackie' Still Regal - Saturday AM Update
Latest Film News
- Alice Drummond Dies; Veteran Character Actress Was 88
- Pharrell Williams On His ‘Hidden Figures’ Contribution: “It Made Sense For Everything We Stand For”
- Haim Saban Slams DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: “Anti-Semitic And Anti-Israel”
- Johnny Depp, Sam Raimi & Others Contribute To Film By 16-Year Old Cancer Patient
- ‘Jackie’ Review: Natalie Portman Astonishes With A Side Of Jackie Kennedy Never Before Seen
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: When Warren Met Kirk; #OscarsSoWhite A Thing Of The Past?