EXCLUSIVE: The LA noir thriller The Go-Getters has been renamed Ten Cent Pistol, and Joe Mantegna and Adam Arkin are joining the cast. Ten Cent Pistol, which includes the previously reported Jena Malone, is about two brothers whose crimes have spirally consequences. JT Alexander and Damon Alexander play brothers Jacob and Esau. Mantegna will play Punchy, a corrupt lawyer with a gift for gab. Arkin will play Nir Zir, a doctor with a lot of patients in the underworld. Brendan Sexton III, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Emilio Rivera and Haylie Duff also have been cast in the film, which is shooting now in LA. Ten Cent Pistol is written and directed by Michael C. Martin. Matt Tauber, the Alexanders and Andy Hyde of Route 17 Entertainment are producing. Mantegna is repped by ICM Partners. Arkin is also repped by ICM Partners and managed by Principal Entertainment.
Joe Mantegna & Adam Arkin Join Newly Named 'Ten Cent Pistol'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
'Disenchantment' Teases First Look At Fantastical Characters In Matt Groening's Very Adult Netflix Animated Series
Latest Film News
- Equality Writes Launches As UK Study Finds Just 16% Of Film Scribes Are Women
- ‘Old Boys’ Trailer: First Look At Edinburgh-Bound Brit Comedy Starring Alex Lawther
- ‘Vera’s On The Case For Season 9; Fox Norway’s Dreyer Adds Sweden Remit – Global Briefs
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- Liam Neeson Suits Up For ‘Men In Black’ Spinoff
- Cohen Media Group Sets ‘Palmer’ Scribe Cheryl Guerriero To Adapt ‘Maiden Voyage’