EXCLUSIVE: The LA noir thriller The Go-Getters has been renamed Ten Cent Pistol, and Joe Mantegna and Adam Arkin are joining the cast. Ten Cent Pistol, which includes the previously reported Jena Malone, is about two brothers whose crimes have spirally consequences. JT Alexander and Damon Alexander play brothers Jacob and Esau. Mantegna will play Punchy, a corrupt lawyer with a gift for gab. Arkin will play Nir Zir, a doctor with a lot of patients in the underworld. Brendan Sexton III, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Emilio Rivera and Haylie Duff also have been cast in the film, which is shooting now in LA. Ten Cent Pistol is written and directed by Michael C. Martin. Matt Tauber, the Alexanders and Andy Hyde of Route 17 Entertainment are producing. Mantegna is repped by ICM Partners. Arkin is also repped by ICM Partners and managed by Principal Entertainment.
Joe Mantegna & Adam Arkin Join Newly Named 'Ten Cent Pistol'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest Film News
- Al Gore Tests Box Office Climate With 'An Inconvenient Sequel'; New Pics With Cotillard, Butler & Cera…
- ‘The Murders Of Molly Southbourne’ Picked Up By Cathy Schulman’s Welle Entertainment
- New ‘Flint’ Water Crisis Documentary Unveiled At Traverse City Film Festival
- George Clooney Promises Legal Action Over Paparazzi Photos Of Infants
- Marty Sklar Dies: Longtime Imagineer, Theme Park Designer & Walt Disney’s “Right-Hand Man” Was 83
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?