Jerry Seinfeld is stepping into the web series realm with Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, which is set to premiere on Sony-owned video hub Crackle at 9 PM ET on July 19. A trailer for the series — which appears to be exactly what its title says it is — hit today, featuring the likes of Ricky Gervais, Larry David and Michael Richards, among others. There’s also a website. BTIG analyst Rich Greenfield already is saying Seinfeld could be a big enough name to score big on the web and outside the TV paradigm — much the same way Glenn Beck is attempting to do with his live-stream video network GBTV.
Web Teaser: Jerry Seinfeld's New Crackle Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office: 'If I Stay' Best Of Lifeless Bunch As 'Sin City 2' Tanks, 'Game' Tries To Find Footing And 'Guardians' No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company