Jerry Seinfeld is stepping into the web series realm with Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, which is set to premiere on Sony-owned video hub Crackle at 9 PM ET on July 19. A trailer for the series — which appears to be exactly what its title says it is — hit today, featuring the likes of Ricky Gervais, Larry David and Michael Richards, among others. There’s also a website. BTIG analyst Rich Greenfield already is saying Seinfeld could be a big enough name to score big on the web and outside the TV paradigm — much the same way Glenn Beck is attempting to do with his live-stream video network GBTV.
Web Teaser: Jerry Seinfeld's New Crackle Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Charles Manson Novel 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance