Jerry Seinfeld is stepping into the web series realm with Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, which is set to premiere on Sony-owned video hub Crackle at 9 PM ET on July 19. A trailer for the series — which appears to be exactly what its title says it is — hit today, featuring the likes of Ricky Gervais, Larry David and Michael Richards, among others. There’s also a website. BTIG analyst Rich Greenfield already is saying Seinfeld could be a big enough name to score big on the web and outside the TV paradigm — much the same way Glenn Beck is attempting to do with his live-stream video network GBTV.
Web Teaser: Jerry Seinfeld's New Crackle Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE