Jerry Seinfeld is stepping into the web series realm with Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, which is set to premiere on Sony-owned video hub Crackle at 9 PM ET on July 19. A trailer for the series — which appears to be exactly what its title says it is — hit today, featuring the likes of Ricky Gervais, Larry David and Michael Richards, among others. There’s also a website. BTIG analyst Rich Greenfield already is saying Seinfeld could be a big enough name to score big on the web and outside the TV paradigm — much the same way Glenn Beck is attempting to do with his live-stream video network GBTV.
Web Teaser: Jerry Seinfeld's New Crackle Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC