EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Lopez is developing an hour-long drama for ABC Family. The so far untitled series is about a lesbian couple who suddenly have their already child heavy household turned upside down when a wayward teenage girl moves in. One of the mothers is a cop, the other is a private school teacher. They have one biological son and adopted teen twins, one a boy, the other a girl. The American idol judge is said to be planning to guest star in the show. Lopez will executive produce the series, which the network is fast tracking, with Simon Fields, her partner at Nuyorican Productions. Peter Paige and Brad Bredeweg, the creators and writers of the show, will also executive produce. Greg Gugliotta, who has worked with ABC Family before on movies like 2003’s Beautiful Girl, is also on board as an executive producer on the show. Executive Mina Lefevre is shepherding the show at ABC Family. Lopez is repped by UTA and managed by Benny Medina.
Jennifer Lopez Developing New ABC Family Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest TV News
- SXSW Announces Lyor Cohen As Keynote, ‘This Is Us’, ‘The Chi’ Cast & Creators As Featured Speakers
- ‘Caught In Providence’ Court Show Picked Up By Fox Stations For Fall 2018
- Keaton Jones’ Mom On Confederate Flag: “We’re Not Racist”, She Tells Morning News Shows
- BritBox Steals March On SVOD Rivals With ‘Vera’ Deal
- Sen. Gillibrand Responds To Donald Trump’s Vulgar Tweet: “You Cannot Silence Me”
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For Campaign Contributions