Following her arc on Showtime’s departing comedy series Weeds, Jennifer Jason Leigh is joining another series in a recurring role, ABC’s soap Revenge. Leigh will be part of a major story arc in Revenge‘s second season, playing the mother of the lead Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) who had been presumed dead until the very end of the series’ Season 1 finale. Leigh joins another actor recently booked to recur on Revenge next season, Brit Barry Sloane. Revenge has been assigned the high-profile Sunday 9 PM slot this fall where it will succeed Desperate Housewives.
Jennifer Jason Leigh Joins ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA
- ‘Furniss’ Drama From Kyle Killen & Macon Blair In Series Consideration At AMC
- CNN Defends Jim Acosta Again As Trump Press Conference Fallout Continues
- David Haydn Jones Joins ‘Supernatural’ As Mystery Character
- Breaking Glass Pictures Breaking Into TV Series
- Donald Trump’s Next Sit-Down Interview: ‘Fox & Friends’