Following her arc on Showtime’s departing comedy series Weeds, Jennifer Jason Leigh is joining another series in a recurring role, ABC’s soap Revenge. Leigh will be part of a major story arc in Revenge‘s second season, playing the mother of the lead Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) who had been presumed dead until the very end of the series’ Season 1 finale. Leigh joins another actor recently booked to recur on Revenge next season, Brit Barry Sloane. Revenge has been assigned the high-profile Sunday 9 PM slot this fall where it will succeed Desperate Housewives.
Jennifer Jason Leigh Joins ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine' Rules With $26M; 'Deepwater Horizon' Raises To $20M; 'Masterminds' Dumbs Down - Sat. Update
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
Latest TV News
- Did ‘Luke Cage’ Break Netflix? Outage Leaves Saturday Bingers In Dark
- NBC Axes Manson Drama ‘Aquarius’ After Two Seasons
- Richard Trentlage Dies; Ad Man Wrote Iconic Oscar Mayer Wiener Jingle
- ‘MacGyver’ Ratings Down In Week 2 But CBS Still Tops Night, ‘Exorcist’ Falls
- Samantha Bee On Debate: Donald Trump Revealed Himself In Small Ways
- Sean Penn Plugs Mysterious “Author” Pappy Pariah On HBO’s ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’