Following her arc on Showtime’s departing comedy series Weeds, Jennifer Jason Leigh is joining another series in a recurring role, ABC’s soap Revenge. Leigh will be part of a major story arc in Revenge‘s second season, playing the mother of the lead Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) who had been presumed dead until the very end of the series’ Season 1 finale. Leigh joins another actor recently booked to recur on Revenge next season, Brit Barry Sloane. Revenge has been assigned the high-profile Sunday 9 PM slot this fall where it will succeed Desperate Housewives.
Jennifer Jason Leigh Joins ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'