Following her arc on Showtime’s departing comedy series Weeds, Jennifer Jason Leigh is joining another series in a recurring role, ABC’s soap Revenge. Leigh will be part of a major story arc in Revenge‘s second season, playing the mother of the lead Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) who had been presumed dead until the very end of the series’ Season 1 finale. Leigh joins another actor recently booked to recur on Revenge next season, Brit Barry Sloane. Revenge has been assigned the high-profile Sunday 9 PM slot this fall where it will succeed Desperate Housewives.
Jennifer Jason Leigh Joins ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- John Boehner Cancels On ‘Tonight Show’ After Kevin McCarthy Bails On Speaker Race
- Netflix Raises Rate For Standard Service By $1 To $9.99 A Month
- ‘Tyrant’ Renewed For Season 3 On FX
- Jack Black & Dwight Yoakam To Produce Fox Music Comedy ‘Belles & Whistles’
- ‘Halt and Catch Fire’ Renewed For Season 3 By AMC With The Series Creators As New Showrunners
- NBC Nabs Bruno Mars-Produced Music Comedy From Imagine TV As Put Pilot