James Holmes, the alleged gunman in the horrific Aurora, Colo, movie theater shootings July 20 during a midnight premeire of The Dark Knight Rises, was just charged with 24 counts of murder in the deaths of 12 people. The charges include one count of murder and one count of murder in extreme indifference for each victim, according to NBC. Holmes was charged with 116 counts of attempted murder in the proceedings today in Centennial, Colo. A total of 58 moviegoers were also injured during the rampage at the Cinemark-owned Century Aurora 16 theater.
James Holmes Charged In Colorado Shooting
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special"
Latest Film News
- Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony’s Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog…
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Clip: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel’s Ultimate…
- ‘The Equalizer 2’s Antoine Fuqua, Jason Blumenthal On Franchise Potential & How The Film Speaks To Women…
- Sony Dates ‘Jumanji’ Sequel For December 2019 – CinemaCon
- As Tom Hardy Promised, A New ‘Venom’ Trailer Drops At CinemaCon – Watch
- ‘Superfly’ Helmer Director X On Making An Action Film That Is “An Escape With Melanin”…