EXCLUSIVE: Jake Hoffman has been added to the cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street. The son of Dustin Hoffman will play shoe designer Steve Madden in the story about the rise and harsh fall of Wall Streeter Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. The film, based on Belfort’s bestselling memoir and adapted by Terence Winter, is scheduled to shoot next month in New York. Hoffman, repped by WME and Generate, appeared in the feature film Barney’s Version and HBO’s now-cancelled Luck and next plays opposite Nikki Reed in the psychological thriller Snap.
Jake Hoffman Joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers' Flies To Mighty $3.6M & Burns 'Life' & 'CHIPS'; 'Beauty And The Beast' Still A B.O. Monster: Thursday Previews
Latest Film News
- Ciarán Foy To Direct Broad Green’s Horror Offering ‘Eli’
- Laura Dern Set To Co-Star In Hans Petter Moland’s Thriller ‘Hard Powder’
- Adam Sandler Continues As Netflix’s Cornerstone Comedy Star: 4 More Movies
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ To Cross $500M At Worldwide Box Office Today
- Netflix Digs Into Motley Crue Biopic ‘Dirt’
- Tribeca Fest Announces Online Content Slate: Standing Rock Docu ‘Awake’ & Crypt TV’s ‘Monster…