EXCLUSIVE: Jake Hoffman has been added to the cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street. The son of Dustin Hoffman will play shoe designer Steve Madden in the story about the rise and harsh fall of Wall Streeter Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. The film, based on Belfort’s bestselling memoir and adapted by Terence Winter, is scheduled to shoot next month in New York. Hoffman, repped by WME and Generate, appeared in the feature film Barney’s Version and HBO’s now-cancelled Luck and next plays opposite Nikki Reed in the psychological thriller Snap.
Jake Hoffman Joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street'
Trending Now on Deadline
Obama's Speech: NBC's New York Station Thumbs Nose At Network And Carries POTUS; Other Stations Follow Suit
More From Team
- Cosby Lawyer: “Media-Driven Feeding Frenzy” Is “Utter Nonsense”
- Stacy London Returning To TLC For New Makeover Series
- Arnold Kleiner Retiring As KABC-TV President; Veteran Of Local TV & Radio News
- 'Pitch Perfect 2′ Trailer: Anna Kendrick & The Barden Bellas Are Back
- HRTS Adds 5 To Its Board Of Directors
- 'Better Call Saul' Gets Two-Night Premiere In February, New Teaser — Video