EXCLUSIVE: Jake Hoffman has been added to the cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street. The son of Dustin Hoffman will play shoe designer Steve Madden in the story about the rise and harsh fall of Wall Streeter Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. The film, based on Belfort’s bestselling memoir and adapted by Terence Winter, is scheduled to shoot next month in New York. Hoffman, repped by WME and Generate, appeared in the feature film Barney’s Version and HBO’s now-cancelled Luck and next plays opposite Nikki Reed in the psychological thriller Snap.
Jake Hoffman Joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest Film News
- British Columbia Lowers Film & TV Tax Credit
- Tracy Scott Dies: Veteran Script Supervisor On Four Best Picture Oscar Nominees Was 46
- Patti Davis Novel ‘The Earth Breaks In Colors’ To Be Adapted As Movie By ‘Mr. Church’ Writer
- ‘Bad Moms’ Red Band Trailer: Team Mila Kunis Vs. Christina Applegate In Maternal Death Match
- Studio 54 Docu In Works From ‘Valentino’ Helmer & ‘Listen To Me Marlon’ Producer
- Blumhouse.com Launching Podcast Network With ‘Shock Waves’ From ‘Killer POV’ Team