EXCLUSIVE: Jake Hoffman has been added to the cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street. The son of Dustin Hoffman will play shoe designer Steve Madden in the story about the rise and harsh fall of Wall Streeter Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. The film, based on Belfort’s bestselling memoir and adapted by Terence Winter, is scheduled to shoot next month in New York. Hoffman, repped by WME and Generate, appeared in the feature film Barney’s Version and HBO’s now-cancelled Luck and next plays opposite Nikki Reed in the psychological thriller Snap.
Jake Hoffman Joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Marshall’ Trailer: Chadwick Boseman Stars As Pioneering Supreme Court Justice
- In Battle Of The Film Festivals, Telluride Comes Into Town And Upstages LAFF In Its Own Backyard
- New Leadership Coming To WGA West: President Howard Rodman Won’t Seek Re-Election
- Barry Levinson On ‘Wizard Of Lies’, Bernie Madoff And The Modern American Crime
- Focus Lands Joel Edgerton’s ‘Boy Erased’; Lucas Hedges, Russell Crowe, Nicole Kidman Star