EXCLUSIVE: Jake Hoffman has been added to the cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street. The son of Dustin Hoffman will play shoe designer Steve Madden in the story about the rise and harsh fall of Wall Streeter Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. The film, based on Belfort’s bestselling memoir and adapted by Terence Winter, is scheduled to shoot next month in New York. Hoffman, repped by WME and Generate, appeared in the feature film Barney’s Version and HBO’s now-cancelled Luck and next plays opposite Nikki Reed in the psychological thriller Snap.
Jake Hoffman Joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- New Tax Credits Boost Filming In L.A. In Q3
- Jack Huston & Jennifer Aniston Join War Pic ‘The Yellow Birds’
- Robert Wagner Joins Sci-Fi Thriller ‘What Happened To Monday’; ‘Little Pink House’ Adds Jeanne Tripplehorn & Callum…
- Blake Jenner Joins Hailee Steinfeld In STX Coming-Of-Age Drama
- Matt Phelps Tapped For Ubisoft Motion Pictures VP Role As L.A. Office Opens Doors
- Alchemy Expands Exec Roles For Brooke Ford & Jeff Deutchman