Here’s a first look at Tom Cruise taking on the hulking main character in the Lee Child novels for Paramount‘s Jack Reacher. It will be interesting to see the fan reaction to finally seeing Cruise as the ex-military policeman-turned-benevolent drifter who always finding himself smack in a situation where a helpless person needs someone who can put the clues together and kick butt when necessary. Some have questioned casting Cruise as a 6-foot-5, 250-pound bad ass. The movie, from Paramount and Skydance Productions, opens December 21.
Hot Trailer: 'Jack Reacher'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video