Here’s a first look at Tom Cruise taking on the hulking main character in the Lee Child novels for Paramount‘s Jack Reacher. It will be interesting to see the fan reaction to finally seeing Cruise as the ex-military policeman-turned-benevolent drifter who always finding himself smack in a situation where a helpless person needs someone who can put the clues together and kick butt when necessary. Some have questioned casting Cruise as a 6-foot-5, 250-pound bad ass. The movie, from Paramount and Skydance Productions, opens December 21.
Hot Trailer: 'Jack Reacher'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Surge As Eagles Claw Cowboys; Trump Says NFL Should "Suspend" Marshawn Lynch
Latest Film News
- Quentin Tarantino’s New Film Among 11 Features Awarded Latest CA Tax Credits
- ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’ Creator Among Juried Annie Award Winners
- UK Talent Agency Troika & Management Firm James Grant Group To Merge
- Palm Springs To Honor Gary Oldman With Desert Palm Achievement Award
- New Yorker Cover Revisits Sexual Harassment At Thanksgiving Day Parade
- ‘Star Wars: Secrets Of The Empire’ Takes VR Storytelling To A Galaxy Far, Far Away