The overall deal is the latest for ITV Studios’ U.S.-based indie production arm ITV Studios America and brings into the fold Bob Kusbit‘s One Louder, which is behind Made and the upcoming Totally Clueless on MTV as well as current projects at A&E, truTV and elsewhere. Kusbit returned to his 10-year-old production company full time in January 2011 after a stint at CMT, where as head of development he oversaw series like Gone Country and My Big Redneck Wedding and the network first sitcom, Working Class. That partnership stemmed from a development deal he had with MTV Networks, where he produced series, specials and events. Before that, he was SVP Production at MTV, where he launched its Times Square Studio in 1997 and created Total Request Live with Carson Daly. Today’s deal was announced by Paul Buccieri, Managing Director of ITV Studios International and president and CEO of ITV Studios America. “His experience, extensive industry contacts and his company’s project base and team, makes One Louder Productions and Bob ideal partners at ITV Studios as we continually grow our worldwide presence.” Buccieri said.
ITV Studios America Pacts With Bob Kusbit's One Louder Productions
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'
- Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
- Channing Tatum's Production Shingle Taps Nellie Stevens-Reed As Head Of TV