The overall deal is the latest for ITV Studios’ U.S.-based indie production arm ITV Studios America and brings into the fold Bob Kusbit‘s One Louder, which is behind Made and the upcoming Totally Clueless on MTV as well as current projects at A&E, truTV and elsewhere. Kusbit returned to his 10-year-old production company full time in January 2011 after a stint at CMT, where as head of development he oversaw series like Gone Country and My Big Redneck Wedding and the network first sitcom, Working Class. That partnership stemmed from a development deal he had with MTV Networks, where he produced series, specials and events. Before that, he was SVP Production at MTV, where he launched its Times Square Studio in 1997 and created Total Request Live with Carson Daly. Today’s deal was announced by Paul Buccieri, Managing Director of ITV Studios International and president and CEO of ITV Studios America. “His experience, extensive industry contacts and his company’s project base and team, makes One Louder Productions and Bob ideal partners at ITV Studios as we continually grow our worldwide presence.” Buccieri said.
ITV Studios America Pacts With Bob Kusbit's One Louder Productions
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l
- Directors’ Fortnight Adds Title; Karlovy Vary Sets Tributes – Global Briefs
- Henrik Bastin Re-Ups As CEO At Fabrik Entertainment
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?