IFC Films has acquired U.S. rights to Welcome To The Punch, the British thriller written and directed by Eran Creevy. Mark Strong stars as a former criminal forced to return to the underworld, and James McAvoy is a detective who been on his trail for a long time. The duo discovers a conspiracy that forces them to work together. IFC bought the rights from Worldview Entertainment; the deal was negotiated by Sundance Selects/IFC Films’ Jeff Deutchman with CAA on behalf of Worldview. IM Global has international rights. Rory Aitken and Ben Pugh of Between the Eyes and Brian Kavanaugh Jones of Automatik produced. Worldview’s Christopher Woodrow, Molly Conners, Maria Cestone and Sarah Johnson Redlich executive produced with Ridley Scott and Liza Marshall of Scott Free Productions, Xavier Marchand of Momentum Pictures, and Stuart Ford of IM Global.
IFC Films Picks Up 'Welcome To The Punch' U.S. Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest Film News
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Saturday Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board