The BBC has unveiled its title sequence and marketing campaign for the London 2012 Olympic Games. The one-minute animated trailer is a sneak for a full 2 minute 40 second version that will air for the first time on BBC One tonight. If you’re in the UK this summer, this is what you’ll see on broadcast coverage, computers, mobiles, tablets and connected TVs. Pete Candeland directed the trailer. Let the Games begin:
Hot Promo: Olympics Opening Sequence
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Venice: Al Pacino Waxes On Depression, The Actors Studio & The “Amazing” 'Guardians Of The Galaxy'
- Venice: '99 Homes' Takes On The 1% With Andrew Garfield, Michael Shannon (Video)
- Global Showbiz Briefs: DreamWorks Signs 4- Series Deal With South Korea's Studio Mir; Veteran Aussie Actor Bill Kerr Dies; More
- Venice: Bogdanovich Unveils Screwball Comedy 'She's Funny That Way', Riffs On 'Lost Hollywood'
- Global Showbiz Briefs Chinese Web Giant Youku Launches Heyi Film; eOne Acquires 'Seed' Producer Force Four; More
- Venice: Lido Digs Story Of Charlie Chaplin Graverobbers 'The Price Of Fame'