The BBC has unveiled its title sequence and marketing campaign for the London 2012 Olympic Games. The one-minute animated trailer is a sneak for a full 2 minute 40 second version that will air for the first time on BBC One tonight. If you’re in the UK this summer, this is what you’ll see on broadcast coverage, computers, mobiles, tablets and connected TVs. Pete Candeland directed the trailer. Let the Games begin:
Hot Promo: Olympics Opening Sequence
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…