Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going opened this year’s Sundance Film Festival and drew rave reviews for lead actress Melanie Lynskey, who plays a recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents and starts an affair with a 19-year-old actor. Blythe Danner and Christopher Abbott co-star. Oscilloscope acquired rights in March and opens the film September 7. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’
- New Regency Lands ‘The Skies Belong To Us’ Based On Story Of Historic Hijacking