Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going opened this year’s Sundance Film Festival and drew rave reviews for lead actress Melanie Lynskey, who plays a recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents and starts an affair with a 19-year-old actor. Blythe Danner and Christopher Abbott co-star. Oscilloscope acquired rights in March and opens the film September 7. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Partners With Toronto Company The Young Astronauts For Digital Content
- ‘Hummingbird’ Spec About Female Black-Ops Assassin Lands At Fundamental Films; ‘Battlefield 1’ Duo…
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets’ Woofs It Past $500M At International Box Office
- ‘Inferno’ Getting Scorched At U.S. Box Office, But Overseas Hoping To Be Its Savior – Noon Update
- Sergei Bodrov To Direct ‘Samson And Delilah’ – AFM
- ‘Inferno’ Review: Tom Hanks’ Robert Langdon Back On The Run In Best Dan Brown Movie Yet