The Oscar-winning composer says on his Facebook page that that he recorded the 8:26 minute elegiacal tone poem, titled Aurora, “as a heartfelt tribute to the victims and their families.” He’s offering it on Apple’s iTunes store for $1.29, and on Moontoast for as little as 10 cents. All of the proceeds will go to Aurora Victim Relief organizations, Zimmer says. He won his Oscar for writing the score to Disney’s The Lion King. Zimmer’s other film work includes Gladiator, The Dark Knight, Inception, Black Hawk Down, The Simpsons Movie, and several Pirates Of The Caribbean movies.
'Dark Knight Rises' Composer Hans Zimmer Records Song For Aurora Victims
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- Big Tribeca Deal: Apple Pays 7-Figures For Ed Sheeran Documentary ‘Songwriter’
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Margaret French Isaac Named President Of Denise Di Novi Pictures
- ‘A Quiet Place’ Screams No. 1, ‘I Feel Pretty’ Debut, ‘Super Trooper 2’ Siren Success…
- Tom Brady To Write Seth Gordon-Directed Racial Injustice Feature Film ‘Tulia’
- ‘Give Us This Day’ Filmmakers Talk The Overlooked High Crime In East St. Louis In New Docu – Tribeca