Viewers of Grey’s Anatomy know that some of the actors on the show didn’t make it out of last season’s plane crash finale. Now Camilla Luddington has booked a recurring role as a young doctor on the ABC show, and the role comes with a series option to become a regular next season. Luddington is coming off a six-episode arc on HBO’s True Blood and a nine-episode arc on Showtime’s Californication. In addition, she’s playing Lara Croft in the next edition of the Tomb Raider game that comes out in March 2013. She also played Kate Middleton in Lifetime’s William & Kate. Luddington is repped by Progressive Artists and Main Title Entertainment.
'Grey's Anatomy' Adds 'True Blood' Actress
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Latest TV News
- Trailer: ‘Doctor Who’ Christmas Special Heads To New York
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'