Viewers of Grey’s Anatomy know that some of the actors on the show didn’t make it out of last season’s plane crash finale. Now Camilla Luddington has booked a recurring role as a young doctor on the ABC show, and the role comes with a series option to become a regular next season. Luddington is coming off a six-episode arc on HBO’s True Blood and a nine-episode arc on Showtime’s Californication. In addition, she’s playing Lara Croft in the next edition of the Tomb Raider game that comes out in March 2013. She also played Kate Middleton in Lifetime’s William & Kate. Luddington is repped by Progressive Artists and Main Title Entertainment.
'Grey's Anatomy' Adds 'True Blood' Actress
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’ Star Christina Ricci On Presenting Zelda Fitzgerald’s Full Humanity
- WGA: “The Cost Of Settling Is Reasonable”
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ & ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Rise In Adjusted Ratings, ‘The Catch’ Down…
- Eden Gaha Exiting As Head Of Unscripted At Endemol Shine North America
- ‘Sweet/Vicious’ Canceled By MTV After One Season
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.