Viewers of Grey’s Anatomy know that some of the actors on the show didn’t make it out of last season’s plane crash finale. Now Camilla Luddington has booked a recurring role as a young doctor on the ABC show, and the role comes with a series option to become a regular next season. Luddington is coming off a six-episode arc on HBO’s True Blood and a nine-episode arc on Showtime’s Californication. In addition, she’s playing Lara Croft in the next edition of the Tomb Raider game that comes out in March 2013. She also played Kate Middleton in Lifetime’s William & Kate. Luddington is repped by Progressive Artists and Main Title Entertainment.
'Grey's Anatomy' Adds 'True Blood' Actress
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings