Viewers of Grey’s Anatomy know that some of the actors on the show didn’t make it out of last season’s plane crash finale. Now Camilla Luddington has booked a recurring role as a young doctor on the ABC show, and the role comes with a series option to become a regular next season. Luddington is coming off a six-episode arc on HBO’s True Blood and a nine-episode arc on Showtime’s Californication. In addition, she’s playing Lara Croft in the next edition of the Tomb Raider game that comes out in March 2013. She also played Kate Middleton in Lifetime’s William & Kate. Luddington is repped by Progressive Artists and Main Title Entertainment.
'Grey's Anatomy' Adds 'True Blood' Actress
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'