The London Olympics could not come soon enough for embattled NBC morning show Today. Rival Good Morning America tied Today in adults 25-54 (1.737 million) for the week of July 16 and logged its fourth consecutive weekly win in total viewers (4.598 million vs. 4.245 million for Today) to post its first No. 1 weekly finish in both measures for the first time in nearly 17 years — since the week of September 11, 1995. GMA‘s winning margin in total viewers was the largest in more than 17 years, since the week of May 15, 1995, as ABC’s morning program outdrew Today in total viewers every day Monday-Friday for a second consecutive week. CBS This Morning was far behind with 2.341 million total viewers and 877,000 adults 25-54.
'GMA' Finishes No. 1 In Total Viewers & Adults 25-54 For First Time In 17 Years
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Defenders’: S.J. Clarkson Returning To Marvel Universe To Direct Netflix Series
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Soft, NBC Lineup Up
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Ratings Hit 2nd Best Live+3 Results Ever With Season 7 Debut
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing