The London Olympics could not come soon enough for embattled NBC morning show Today. Rival Good Morning America tied Today in adults 25-54 (1.737 million) for the week of July 16 and logged its fourth consecutive weekly win in total viewers (4.598 million vs. 4.245 million for Today) to post its first No. 1 weekly finish in both measures for the first time in nearly 17 years — since the week of September 11, 1995. GMA‘s winning margin in total viewers was the largest in more than 17 years, since the week of May 15, 1995, as ABC’s morning program outdrew Today in total viewers every day Monday-Friday for a second consecutive week. CBS This Morning was far behind with 2.341 million total viewers and 877,000 adults 25-54.
'GMA' Finishes No. 1 In Total Viewers & Adults 25-54 For First Time In 17 Years
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Sets Code of Conduct
- Lea Thompson To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot ‘Our People’ From Lee Daniels
- ‘Fam’ CBS Comedy Pilot Casts Odessa Adlon; Dennis Andres Joins ABC’s ‘Greatest American Hero’
- Olympics Draws 16.4M Total Viewers, Lowest Weeknight Result Of 2018 – Update