The London Olympics could not come soon enough for embattled NBC morning show Today. Rival Good Morning America tied Today in adults 25-54 (1.737 million) for the week of July 16 and logged its fourth consecutive weekly win in total viewers (4.598 million vs. 4.245 million for Today) to post its first No. 1 weekly finish in both measures for the first time in nearly 17 years — since the week of September 11, 1995. GMA‘s winning margin in total viewers was the largest in more than 17 years, since the week of May 15, 1995, as ABC’s morning program outdrew Today in total viewers every day Monday-Friday for a second consecutive week. CBS This Morning was far behind with 2.341 million total viewers and 877,000 adults 25-54.
'GMA' Finishes No. 1 In Total Viewers & Adults 25-54 For First Time In 17 Years
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Hillary Clinton Beat Donald Trump At Debate; Hell Has Frozen Over
- ‘I Love Dick’, ‘Jean-Claude Van Johnson’ & ‘The Tick’ Picked Up To Series By Amazon
- NBCUni CEO Steve Burke Applauds Presidential Debate Moderator Lester Holt
- Global Media Reacts To Trump Vs. Clinton Debate
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked “Like Preparation H”
- Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O’Donnell Get The Last Word…