Roxanne Motamedi has been promoted to VP Entertainment at Getty Images, overseeing global operations for the company’s entertainment business. She will now be responsible for the worldwide activities including management, assignments and production for the Getty brands including Getty Images, WireImage, Film Magic and Getty Images Video, according to a news release. Since joining the company 12 years ago, Roxanne created and expanded the entertainment divisions and has been instrumental in numerous deals and projects that result in significant revenue, Getty Images COO Nick Evans-Lombe said in the statement. She is credited with building strategic and trusted relationships for Getty Images, including the Grammy Awards, ABC and NBC.
Getty Images' Roxanne Motamedi Upped To VP Entertainment, Overseeing Global Operations
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Wins Premiere Week In News Demo; NBC Nightly News Wins With Total Viewers
- Kenny Smith Family Reality Series Joins TBS Starting Lineup
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool