Roxanne Motamedi has been promoted to VP Entertainment at Getty Images, overseeing global operations for the company’s entertainment business. She will now be responsible for the worldwide activities including management, assignments and production for the Getty brands including Getty Images, WireImage, Film Magic and Getty Images Video, according to a news release. Since joining the company 12 years ago, Roxanne created and expanded the entertainment divisions and has been instrumental in numerous deals and projects that result in significant revenue, Getty Images COO Nick Evans-Lombe said in the statement. She is credited with building strategic and trusted relationships for Getty Images, including the Grammy Awards, ABC and NBC.
Getty Images' Roxanne Motamedi Upped To VP Entertainment, Overseeing Global Operations
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'