Roxanne Motamedi has been promoted to VP Entertainment at Getty Images, overseeing global operations for the company’s entertainment business. She will now be responsible for the worldwide activities including management, assignments and production for the Getty brands including Getty Images, WireImage, Film Magic and Getty Images Video, according to a news release. Since joining the company 12 years ago, Roxanne created and expanded the entertainment divisions and has been instrumental in numerous deals and projects that result in significant revenue, Getty Images COO Nick Evans-Lombe said in the statement. She is credited with building strategic and trusted relationships for Getty Images, including the Grammy Awards, ABC and NBC.
Getty Images' Roxanne Motamedi Upped To VP Entertainment, Overseeing Global Operations
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'