FX has acquired commercial TV premiere rights to Ted, the Seth MacFarlane-directed raunch comedy that topped the domestic box office this past weekend with a $54 million haul. It’s the latest pickup for the network, which has made a habit of acquiring rights to top box office pics — it has landed 13 movies that finished first at the box office in 17 of the 2012’s first 26 weeks including Marvel’s The Avengers, Men In Black 3 and Snow White And The Huntsman.
FX Acquires TV Premiere Rights To 'Ted'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Afghanistan Plan Unveiling Clocks 28 Million Viewers
- Steve Mnuchin’s Actress Wife Apologizes For Her “Let Them Eat Cake” Instagram Moment
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers Hint At Four Seasons For Series
- ‘Malcolm X’ Series Based On Manning Marable’s Biography In Works By Critical Content
- ABC Developing Legal Thriller From Marcia Clark & Mandeville TV
- CBS CEO Leslie Moonves And Hispanic Groups Meet About Latino Representation Commitments