FX has acquired commercial TV premiere rights to Ted, the Seth MacFarlane-directed raunch comedy that topped the domestic box office this past weekend with a $54 million haul. It’s the latest pickup for the network, which has made a habit of acquiring rights to top box office pics — it has landed 13 movies that finished first at the box office in 17 of the 2012’s first 26 weeks including Marvel’s The Avengers, Men In Black 3 and Snow White And The Huntsman.
FX Acquires TV Premiere Rights To 'Ted'
What's Hot on Deadline
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Fall Finale Sees (SPOILER) Shocker Upcoming Death
- ‘Outlander’ EP Ronald D. Moore On Tonight’s Finale, Season 4, Golden Globes & Tobias Menzies Return
- Celebrities Praise Keaton Jones: Chris Evans Invites Bullied Boy To ‘Avengers’ Premiere
- Search For New Amazon Studios Boss Underway As Hiring Process Evolves
- NFL Anthem Protests Week 14 – Winners And Losers Emerge In Season-Long Strife
- CBS News Anchor Jeff Glor To Interview French President Emmanuel Macron