FX has acquired commercial TV premiere rights to Ted, the Seth MacFarlane-directed raunch comedy that topped the domestic box office this past weekend with a $54 million haul. It’s the latest pickup for the network, which has made a habit of acquiring rights to top box office pics — it has landed 13 movies that finished first at the box office in 17 of the 2012’s first 26 weeks including Marvel’s The Avengers, Men In Black 3 and Snow White And The Huntsman.
FX Acquires TV Premiere Rights To 'Ted'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Sundance: Women’s March Gets Bad Weather, Lower Turnout But High Hopes
- Women’s March: “Day 1 In Our United Movement,” Says America Ferrera
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Inaugural Address Positively Lincolnish
- Jill Soloway On Today’s Women’s March, ‘I Love Dick’ At Sundance & ‘Transparent’
- Trevor Noah Sings To President Donald Trump On His First Day In Office
- Joy Reid To Trevor Noah: Media Must Study Vladimir Putin’s Authoritarian Regime To Cover President Trump