FX says both will come to the network in late 2014. Previously, FX locked up five of the six No.1 titles this summer including The Avengers, Men in Black 3, Snow White and the Huntsman, Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted, and Ted. The network’s other summer movie acquisitions include Prometheus, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, That’s My Boy, and Battleship.
FX Acquires Commercial TV Premiere Rights To 'Amazing Spider-Man', 'Savages'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest Film News
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Paramount Sets Release Dates For ‘Suburbicon’, ‘Action Point’ & ‘A Quiet Place…
- Amber Heard Attached To Star In ‘The Kind Worth Killing’
- No. 9 ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- No. 10 ‘Suicide Squad’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Lionsgate Teams With Roadside For Jake Gyllenhaal Boston Marathon Bombing Drama ‘Stronger’; September Bow Planned