FX says both will come to the network in late 2014. Previously, FX locked up five of the six No.1 titles this summer including The Avengers, Men in Black 3, Snow White and the Huntsman, Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted, and Ted. The network’s other summer movie acquisitions include Prometheus, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, That’s My Boy, and Battleship.
FX Acquires Commercial TV Premiere Rights To 'Amazing Spider-Man', 'Savages'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest Film News
- New Tax Credits Boost Filming In L.A. In Q3
- Jack Huston & Jennifer Aniston Join War Pic ‘The Yellow Birds’
- Robert Wagner Joins Sci-Fi Thriller ‘What Happened To Monday’; ‘Little Pink House’ Adds Jeanne Tripplehorn & Callum…
- Blake Jenner Joins Hailee Steinfeld In STX Coming-Of-Age Drama
- Matt Phelps Tapped For Ubisoft Motion Pictures VP Role As L.A. Office Opens Doors
- Alchemy Expands Exec Roles For Brooke Ford & Jeff Deutchman