Fox has ordered a fourth season of Gordon Ramsay’s culinary competition series MasterChef. “Gordon and the producers really took MasterChef to a whole new level this year,” Fox’s head of alternative Mike Darnell said. “The talent is absolutely fantastic, the competition is unbelievably intense, and it’s become one of the most compelling, heart-stopping hours on television.” In its current third season, MasterChef is up 8% among adults 18-49 and 9% in total viewers vs. Season 2. The series is produced by Shine America and One Potato Two Potato and based on the format created by Franc Roddam and Shine.
Fox's 'MasterChef' Renewed For Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices