Fox has ordered a fourth season of Gordon Ramsay’s culinary competition series MasterChef. “Gordon and the producers really took MasterChef to a whole new level this year,” Fox’s head of alternative Mike Darnell said. “The talent is absolutely fantastic, the competition is unbelievably intense, and it’s become one of the most compelling, heart-stopping hours on television.” In its current third season, MasterChef is up 8% among adults 18-49 and 9% in total viewers vs. Season 2. The series is produced by Shine America and One Potato Two Potato and based on the format created by Franc Roddam and Shine.
Fox's 'MasterChef' Renewed For Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…