Fox has ordered a fourth season of Gordon Ramsay’s culinary competition series MasterChef. “Gordon and the producers really took MasterChef to a whole new level this year,” Fox’s head of alternative Mike Darnell said. “The talent is absolutely fantastic, the competition is unbelievably intense, and it’s become one of the most compelling, heart-stopping hours on television.” In its current third season, MasterChef is up 8% among adults 18-49 and 9% in total viewers vs. Season 2. The series is produced by Shine America and One Potato Two Potato and based on the format created by Franc Roddam and Shine.
Fox's 'MasterChef' Renewed For Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest TV News
- ‘The Night Of’ & ‘The Office’ To Be Remade In India – BBC Showcase
- ‘Bad Banks’ Big Berlin Biz; ‘Das Boot’ Wraps; Cineflix Boards U.S. Content – Global Briefs
- 21st Century Fox Doubles Down On “Firewall Remedies” As It Looks To Push Through Sky Deal
- ‘Luther’, ‘Mistresses’ & ‘Life On Mars’ Getting Korean Remakes – BBC Showcase
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling For Women