Fox has ordered a fourth season of Gordon Ramsay’s culinary competition series MasterChef. “Gordon and the producers really took MasterChef to a whole new level this year,” Fox’s head of alternative Mike Darnell said. “The talent is absolutely fantastic, the competition is unbelievably intense, and it’s become one of the most compelling, heart-stopping hours on television.” In its current third season, MasterChef is up 8% among adults 18-49 and 9% in total viewers vs. Season 2. The series is produced by Shine America and One Potato Two Potato and based on the format created by Franc Roddam and Shine.
Fox's 'MasterChef' Renewed For Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets: Tom Marino Out As Drug Czar Nom After WaPo/’60 Minutes’ Expose
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Talks ‘Cocaine Godmother’ & True Ambition – Mipcom
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week